VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Assuming that Steen, KENTA, and Devitt all go to NXT first, NXT will be the best show to watch. Those guys competing with Zayn, Breeze, Neville, and the rest is going to be a real treat to watch.

Take out Breeze and I agree, though I wonder how Steen will be in WWE, I got a feeling he will be insanely watered down.

Take out Breeze and I agree, though I wonder how Steen will be in WWE, I got a feeling he will be insanely watered down.

Breeze isn't the best in the ring, but I love the character. I'd rather see him than Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel any day.

I hope they don't water it down too much. It'll be interesting to see if these guys keep the same names and gimmicks, though. WWE has a new thing of announcing their signings and referring to them as their ring names from the indies. I kind of hope they give them the CM Punk treatment and let them keep doing what they're doing because it's definitely working.

My take: if you're a slightly more than average wrestling fan, you've heard of Kevin Steen. Why make him start over with a new persona?

The easy/realistic fantasy booking here is to have him run in on a Zayn match and fucking kill him. Have the announcers say "these guys have history"

If you know you know. Leave it at that. I fucking cannot wait for him and KENTA to debut.

I'm going to a live event at the end of September and they're advertising the main event as Rollins vs Cena for the Championship. How does it usually work with local advertising for live shows? I wouldn't think that WWE would be behind that for obvious reasons.

Live events are always subject to change. The live event i went to a couple weeks ago had cena advertised even though he was off filming that week. Material for them are sent well in advance. I think When I got the tickets all shield members were advertised and that changed. They actually offered refunds for no cena.

Live events are always subject to change. The live event i went to a couple weeks ago had cena advertised even though he was off filming that week. Material for them are sent well in advance. I think When I got the tickets all shield members were advertised and that changed. They actually offered refunds for no cena.

Yeah I know the cards always change. I went to two back when Dbry first got hurt and they were still advertising him to appear and then offered refunds. I just thought it's weird they're advertising that rollins/Cena match for the title. That's like WWE is sending out their own spoilers haha

Summerslam 2014

1     John Cena © vs. Brock Lesnar     Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
2     Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho           Singles match; Erick Rowan & Luke Harper are banned from ringside
3     Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon  Singles match
4     Jack Swagger vs. Rusev                  Flag match
5     AJ Lee © vs. Paige                        Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
6     Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns      Singles match
7     The Miz © vs. Dolph Ziggler           Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
8     Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins       Lumberjack match

Predictions:

8 EXTREME AMBROSE VIOLENCE

7 Dolph Ziggler via the "i should be further up the card" leg drop

6 Roman Reigns via the "Golden Boy in Training" slam

5 AJ Lee via the "Dear God, stop the CM Punk chants" armbar

4 Hacksaw Jack Swagger via the "USA! USA! USA!" lock

3 Brie Bella via the "Inferior Acting Skills, Better Wrestler" crossface chickenwing

2 Bray Wyatt via the "i need to win one of my feuds!" smash

1 Mike Client, the "1" in 21-1, via the F5

Was there a pre-show announced?