VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Watched a bunch of Nitros in a row yesterday starting with the debut of Syxx.

I thought for sure that they weren't going to be as entertaining as I remember them being, but they really are. The nWo storyline was so awesome.

I've seen criticism (I think it was Jericho that said it) that said all the announcers would talk about during matches was the nWo, and it's kinda true (not all the time, but a lot). It's also very entertaining and makes me want to watch until the end of the episode.

I wish there was stiff competition again in the wrestling world.

PWG 11 spoilers (i just got around to watching it this morning):

It was Steen's last PWG appearance. After the Young Bucks' match, Steen and Cole came out and Mount Rushmore had a cute little moment in the ring. After a "Thank you Kevin" chant, Steen was about to walk out of the ring when Adam Cole grabbed the Mic and said "Kevin... We're sorry... we love you."

Steen turned around and took a triple super kick to the face as his PWG sendoff.

edit: i hope they keep his NXT debut simple and he just comes out and fucking kills Sami Zayn.

PWG 11 spoilers (i just got around to watching it this morning):

It was Steen's last PWG appearance. After the Young Bucks' match, Steen and Cole came out and Mount Rushmore had a cute little moment in the ring. After a "Thank you Kevin" chant, Steen was about to walk out of the ring when Adam Cole grabbed the Mic and said "Kevin... We're sorry... we love you."

Steen turned around and took a triple super kick to the face as his PWG sendoff.

edit: i hope they keep his NXT debut simple and he just comes out and fucking kills Sami Zayn.

That Bucks/WCTT match was intense!