VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I'm a big dude, and virtually any of my band shirts that I wear frequently and like the fit of are Gildan 5000. I'd say they're true to size.

Cool, I have been burned to many times by the XL that fits like a large or the XXL that fits like an XL maybe, I should just lose some weight......naw. Expect payment by 4:00 EST.

Reading through the dirt sheets I read that the WWE wanted Pubk to be beat by the elbow since the elbow is the People's Elbow and the people matter. I did see the video of Brett Hart shooting on Triple H and saying he never had a great match and is a good wrestler but not great but being really impressed by Punk.

So, what, they're pushing Tensai as a face with Brodus Clay now?! Fuck offfff.

I'm the only one of my small group of friends that watch wrestling that likes Tensai.

I thought he could have gotten over as a monster foreign *domestic* heel.

The crowd incessantly chanted "ALBERT, ALBERT" over and over again., and I feel like somebody jumped the gun and gave up on Tensai too early. Now the internet is getting behind this guy? Like they forgot that they (...I say "they" like I'm not posting in a wrestling message thread right now...) were the vocal minority smarks that were chanting ALBERT in the first place.

I watched the Nash/HHH ladder match the other day to see if it was as bad as I remember. (it kinda was) But there was one asshole in the crowd that tried to start a "Vinnie Vegas" chant. It's the same thing, but Nash is obviously better know as ...well, being Nash than Vinnie Vegas. Tensai didn't have that going for him. We all remembered him as Albert. And, fuck, I hated Albert.

TLDR: I like Tensai and hate the internet.

i forgot that he used to use the poison mist. It would have been cool if he did the poison mist and then hit his disoriented opponent with a massive clothesline or something. The claw was just a poor finisher, in my opinion.

they rebranded the dude about 10 times in his first month.

they took away the mist, the claw, "Lord", his manager, any chance at a future...

Next, maybe they will have him come out and pierce people after he beats them, like in the old days.

You're right, he's not beating anyone.