VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Oh I am sure he is getting paid very well to put on lingerie. You have to make the money while you can. Anyone excited for Swagger being back and being out in the title hunt again?

only if it means a new gimmick. aka something other than running in circles with his arms out.

i like Swagger, but i still think he needs a manager. Glad to see him back, but from the sounds of it, he's not that much different. Hopefully they make some adjustment and try to get him over.

Also, does anyone else feel like they really dropped the ball with the Shield reveal? i get that it's on going and things may change, but given the WWE's history with reveals (Anonymous GM being the most recent gaffe) i guess i shouldn't expect much. It just seemed too easy to have it be Heyman. In my mind, it could have been the Rock. He hired them to take out those he felt would be the biggest threats to him getting the belt (Sheamus, Ryback, Orton, and later, Cena) but told them to leave Punk alone since he wanted to throw people off the scent. Don't forget that they were the reason that the WWE title match was restarted. In my mind, Rock could have explained that he was getting tired, so he signaled to them to interfere, give him a chance to recover for a few minutes, and then get a second chance take out Punk. Rock could use the real life fact that he hadn't wrestled in 9 months. Just would have been more interesting to me if a face (i was pulling for Cena to be behind it) had hired them; Heyman and Punk seemed too obvious because everyone assumed it was them from the start.

I like your ideas but honestly WWE right now is all about simplicity and the Shield had to be working for Heyman for everything to play out. I am really curious on what they are going to do with them. I mean honestly I think Ambrose has the best shot of being a star immediately with Rollins next. I think they need to be wrestling more and not just come out and attack someone. They have been around too long not to be. Maybe after Mania they can break up and start wrestling. I like Bo Dallas and all minus the hair but I think they should be pushing these guys more. I also think they should have put Cesaro, Barrett and Ryback in the Elimination Chamber match for the WHC instead of who they have. Honestly the ppv so far seems like a bust.

You're right. It's just sort of frustrating because they've handled the Shield really well in all other aspects. They destroy anyone they attack, people get freaked out when their music hits, they haven't added any members and become bloated, and they won their big match. Pretty much how TNA should have done Aces/8s. i guess i was just expecting an epic twist.

Also tonight on raw your wwe champion will not even be here.

nuh uh! he's on this commercial right now!

and there's that big head that the clever kid in the front row has!

rocky! rocky! rocky!