VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Sorry, didn't have time to figure out the new shipping costs for shirts and all that. But here are the two designs. Before I officially launch the pre-order, would people on here actually buy them?

A7PHpqv.jpg

4Z2RvZz.jpg

Picking these shirts up today—orders will start shipping tomorrow morning. Get 'em in now and please tell your friends: http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com

This is the second week in a row where Miz got gif'd. If this became an ongoing segment like Slater and the Legends was over the Summer, that would be fantastic.

That was amazing.

The Miz (apparently) almost broke Punks neck at a house show on Sunday night.  So I feel he'll be getting the beat down for a couple weeks.

Scott, how are sales? Just curious to see what the reaction to these was.

Eh, decent on the Punk shirt, slow on the Rock shirt. Hoping some people here will politely put money where their mouths are, because these are now sitting in the trunk of my car and I would rather have them on the backs of pro graps fans!

Don't think I haven't already thought of that. But ideally, I will be long sold out of these by then. I only made a few dozen of each. SUPER-LIMITED ULTRA-RARE OOP 1ST AND ONLY PRESS.

I already bought the not my champion... waiting for it to ship to see how it fits before I possibly pick up the cm punk one.

WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Card:

1. The Rock © vs. CM Punk – WWE Championship match; Championship will change hands on DQ or count-out

2. Alberto Del Rio © vs. Big Show – World Heavyweight Championship match                   

3. Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane – Elimination Chamber match to become No. 1 contender for World Heavyweight Championship

4. John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. The Shield – Tag team match

5. Kaitlyn © vs. Tamina Snuka – Divas Championship match

6. Antonio Cesaro © vs. The Miz – United States Championship match

Pre-show: Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars – Tag team match

Actually looks pretty good. i'm a mark for the Chamber matches, so i'm stoked for that. It's a shameful thing that the 6-man tag isn't in the Chamber. Maybe Teddy Long will make it a "Chamba Match, playas!"

My picks:

Pre-show: Rhodes Scholars, for the sake of dignity and society as a whole.

6. Cesaro via the "Miz as a face? Really?!" DDT

5. Kaitlyn via the "We're the only divas" GORE! GORE! GORE!

4. Cena, Sheamus, Ryback via the "Nexus Burial" triple-team Brogue Kick into Shellshock into Attitude Adjustment

3. Jack Swagger via the "Where the fuck is Dolph Ziggler?" ankle lock

2. ADR via the "i thought Last Man Standing Matches ended feuds?" armbar

1. CM Punk via the "Dear GOD, i can't take any more Rock promos!" knee to the head.

the only thing that seems plausible is a ziggler cash in. i know we say this going into every single ppv, but the dude isn't even on the bill. 

the chamber match is about 75% better than i would have imagined. i could do without kane, but at least he has a purpose with bryan. swagger seems unnecessary, but if we're going to take his new gimmick seriously, it's a good start. just.... fuuuuuck you, orton. go. away.

the only thing that seems plausible is a ziggler cash in. i know we say this going into every single ppv, but the dude isn't even on the bill. 

the chamber match is about 75% better than i would have imagined. i could do without kane, but at least he has a purpose with bryan. swagger seems unnecessary, but if we're going to take his new gimmick seriously, it's a good start. just.... fuuuuuck you, orton. go. away.

Maybe. i mean, he is following the formula of D. Bry, where you lose all your matches and then cash in.

WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Card:

1. The Rock © vs. CM Punk – WWE Championship match; Championship will change hands on DQ or count-out

2. Alberto Del Rio © vs. Big Show – World Heavyweight Championship match                   

3. Chris Jericho vs. Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton vs. Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane – Elimination Chamber match to become No. 1 contender for World Heavyweight Championship

4. John Cena, Ryback and Sheamus vs. The Shield – Tag team match

5. Kaitlyn © vs. Tamina Snuka – Divas Championship match

6. Antonio Cesaro © vs. The Miz – United States Championship match

Pre-show: Brodus Clay and Tensai vs. Team Rhodes Scholars – Tag team match

Actually looks pretty good. i'm a mark for the Chamber matches, so i'm stoked for that. It's a shameful thing that the 6-man tag isn't in the Chamber. Maybe Teddy Long will make it a "Chamba Match, playas!"

My picks:

Pre-show: Rhodes Scholars, for the sake of dignity and society as a whole.

6. Cesaro via the "Miz as a face? Really?!" DDT

5. Kaitlyn via the "We're the only divas" GORE! GORE! GORE!

4. Cena, Sheamus, Ryback via the "Nexus Burial" triple-team Brogue Kick into Shellshock into Attitude Adjustment

3. Jack Swagger via the "Where the fuck is Dolph Ziggler?" ankle lock

2. ADR via the "i thought Last Man Standing Matches ended feuds?" armbar

1. CM Punk via the "Dear GOD, i can't take any more Rock promos!" knee to the head.

You don't actually expect Punk to win do you?  They've been setting up for Rock/Cena at Mania 29 for like 3 years now.

Maybe. i mean, he is following the formula of D. Bry, where you lose all your matches and then cash in.

i love the scenario i read yesterday where bryan wins the chamber, wins the title at mania, and ziggler cashes in on him 18 seconds later.