VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Pre-show: Rhodes scholars via "the most intelligent dance move ever that makes tensai/Brodus explode (with the help of a wink from Cody's stache.

6. Cesaro via the "the marine 3 doesn't come out till closer to Mania so we'll make him US champion then" neutralizer.

5. Layla in a I-don't-know-how-the-fuck-it-could-possibly-happen-but-please-bring-her-back-to-the-divas-division-so-we-can-have-something-other-than-two-active-divas heel turn interference.

4. Team moneymakers via the shield running away since we can't make them look stronger than Vince's-bitches leading up to more random attacks till Mania.

3. Jericho via the sheer awesomeness of the light bright jacket. The trick here is the full turn on the friendship between d-bry and Kane, swagger does something with that horrific mop on his head, mark Henry completely annihilates Orton, and (this is the main part... Read below)

2. ZIGGLER via a cash in MITB to save the mania card to make it Jericho v Ziggler at Mania. Big E takes out Big show after Show completely levels del rio.

1. Nobody wins... Double pin!!!! Setting up for triple threat at Mania between the Rock, Cena, and Punk. Ultimately, Punk will be inches away from winning when lights go out, GLASS BREAKS, AUSTIN comes out and costs Punk the match to Cena and Punk feuds with AUSTIN till WM 29.

Oh how one can dream.

I am going with the phone call with Vince was fake and the stipulation gets thrown out and Punk loses to the Rock with either the Rock Bottom or Sharpshooter. Del Rio wins against Show only to lose to Ziggler when he cashes in. Jericho wins the chamber match to set up Ziggler and Jericho at mania. The Shields wins their match with help from Brad Maddox or another new member. Cesaro wins but to me this match is waste and he should be facing better completion. Either way I am going to watch since I actually like the matches overall.