VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i use atchamania.com and it's usually solid. it may lag a bit when you're getting started.

although, compared to the last two times i've watched paid for events at a friends house, the streams have been a better option. we've had serious ppv reception issues.

I got a ticket for Elimination Chamber tomorrow night. Not that it's close to being sold out. But considering Rock is going to be there and it's half being advertized as the Rock's first return to NOLA in 11 years, I bet this thing sells out.

I'm in the 100's section, which according to Ticketmaster is a $90something ticket. My friend runs a non-profit and got comp tickets but is asking his friends who are going to make a donation back so I'm giving him $30 at his request.

Can't wait!

I got a ticket for Elimination Chamber tomorrow night. Not that it's close to being sold out. But considering Rock is going to be there and it's half being advertized as the Rock's first return to NOLA in 11 years, I bet this thing sells out.

I'm in the 100's section, which according to Ticketmaster is a $90something ticket. My friend runs a non-profit and got comp tickets but is asking his friends who are going to make a donation back so I'm giving him $30 at his request.

Can't wait!

That's awesome! Maybe after the Superbowl fiasco people are scared to go to any big event.