VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Man I'm happy to see Kevin Steen in the WWE. Just call him up now!!

Two reasons why they shouldnt:

1. The main shows are pretty bad while NXT always gets great reviews, keep him on the good show

2. He needs to learn WWE style. He is in a place to do that, put him on the main roster and there is bound to be problems/missed spots/injuries/etc.

Two reasons why they shouldnt:

1. The main shows are pretty bad while NXT always gets great reviews, keep him on the good show

2. He needs to learn WWE style. He is in a place to do that, put him on the main roster and there is bound to be problems/missed spots/injuries/etc.

Plus, we NEED this Owens/Zayn feud. I still got the feels from that ending to Takeover.

what a fucking awful PPV - the main product is so fucking bad right now - all the talent is in NXT.

Yep. I'm joining a few people here in no longer wasting any time watching Raw. Will check out the monthly "ppv"s (can you imagine how fucking disappointed you would be if you paid $50 for one of these?!) just to keep up with what's going on. Otherwise it's all NXT from here on out.

i caught the tail end of the IC title match and onward. i need to go back and watch Ziggler/Harper from the start. Looked like an intense match.

As i posted previously, the Cena/Rollins stipulation gave away the ending and i wasn't wrong. i didn't get the Big Show interference. Couldn't Reigns have speared Noble or Mercury through the table? My network stream (that i pay money for, lol @ me) died before the main event, so i missed the match i was most looking forward to. Stream worked fine for Rowan/Big show, though (lol @ me again).

i caught the tail end of the IC title match and onward. i need to go back and watch Ziggler/Harper from the start. Looked like an intense match.

It was intense. There were a lot of brutal spots that left me wondering if the match was going to continue.  It was a great, well paced match with a lot of suspense.

As i posted previously, the Cena/Rollins stipulation gave away the ending and i wasn't wrong. i didn't get the Big Show interference. Couldn't Reigns have speared Noble or Mercury through the table? My network stream (that i pay money for, lol @ me) died before the main event, so i missed the match i was most looking forward to. Stream worked fine for Rowan/Big show, though (lol @ me again).

Could potentially set up a Show vs. Reigns feud, which no one on earth wants to see. I'm hoping that Rollins calls out Reigns on Raw tonight, and we get that. Show's interference still makes no sense, I agree.

I'm still trying to figure out why Rowan didn't go over last night. They're just developing his character and nothing could have been better than getting a win over the "bully," Big Show.

It was intense. There were a lot of brutal spots that left me wondering if the match was going to continue.  It was a great, well paced match with a lot of suspense.

I'm still trying to figure out how Harper didn't shatter his arm on the that suicide dive. The fall at the end looks so brutal. For such a big guy, Harper really can move. He's exciting to watch.

tumblr_nglnrjMR2N1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Could potentially set up a Show vs. Reigns feud, which no one on earth wants to see. I'm hoping that Rollins calls out Reigns on Raw tonight, and we get that. Show's interference still makes no sense, I agree.

I'm still trying to figure out why Rowan didn't go over last night. They're just developing his character and nothing could have been better than getting a win over the "bully," Big Show.

Seriously, there is no reason for Big Show to be going over anyone in 2014. Rowan is already on thin ice character-wise without the Wyatt Family, and this match was another nail in his coffin.

I'm still trying to figure out how Harper didn't shatter his arm on the that suicide dive. The fall at the end looks so brutal. For such a big guy, Harper really can move. He's exciting to watch.

tumblr_nglnrjMR2N1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Harper is a beast. He really is a great worker.

hopefully he gets a big win at Rumble and then Mania

I joked with my buddy that maybe he'll win the Rumble, but all signs point to SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR ROMAN REIGNS for that. I mean, I'll keep enjoying Ambrose in the ring, but a lot of younger fans won't stay behind him if he keeps losing. I'd hate to see one of the best mic guys in the business fade into the background because he's not taking home big wins. Not to mention, Ambrose's gimmick is super engaging, and his ring psychology his probably the best. He doesn't just fight in the ring; he tells a story.

Seriously, there is no reason for Big Show to be going over anyone in 2014. Rowan is already on thin ice character-wise without the Wyatt Family, and this match was another nail in his coffin.

Rowan is pretty stiff in the ring, has an old school big man thing about him, and WWE doesn't seem to know what to do with that anymore. His gimmick could be REALLY interesting, bullied genius kid turned social outcast turned big man of justice. They set him up for great success by siding him with Cena at Survivor Series then he loses to Big Show in a match he should've won. I don't know how he recovers from that. WWE needs to slowly let go of Big Show. He's not what he used to be, and it's time he starts putting damn near everyone over. I can't imagine Show is in the back demanding to win matches. He seems like a good guy. I've never heard about him being a dick or anything.

Everyone else finally on the Reigns hate train yet? That promo last night was terrible.

Wouldn't say I hate him, but I agree that his promo last night was awful. He's athletic as hell. I'd rather see him win matches than a lot of other guys on the roster, I guess. He doesn't hold a candle to Rollins or Ambrose as far as all around sports entertainment goes, though.

I'm still holding out that people should start chanting NXT at shows. Throw it in vince face. I also want to start seeing "I pay 9.99 to watch NXT signs ".

I bet triple h is secretly smiling ear to ear when he is around vince know his baby is out shining vince baby

i heard an NXT chant during the Stairs match, in between the "This is Boring" chants

Everyone else finally on the Reigns hate train yet? That promo last night was terrible.

i don't hate Reigns, in fact, he seems pretty likeable. However, i hate that his coronation as the next Big Thing is inevitable. i wish they would build him like he should be built, not pushed to the top immediately. He has had only a handful of singles matches, and yet everyone knows he's going to beat Lesnar at Mania and become the top guy. i'd have no problem with that if it were 3-5 years on, but right now, he's not ready.