VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Does Mojo still have the "Stay Hyped" gimmick? I think I remember when he got injured he cut a promo or something saying that he'd be back with a new attitude.

Mojo is still hyped, bro. He always told us he didn't just get hyped, he stays hyped. Always and forever.

I never really paid attention to him before. Has he always had a bit of a comedy gimmick? He started the match by dancing and tried to make the match a dance off.

I forgot to mention Crowe had new theme music which I think is way better than what he's been using. He also turned down the orange tan and didn't spike his hair.

Mojo is still hyped, bro. He always told us he didn't just get hyped, he stays hyped. Always and forever.

I never really paid attention to him before. Has he always had a bit of a comedy gimmick? He started the match by dancing and tried to make the match a dance off.

I forgot to mention Crowe had new theme music which I think is way better than what he's been using. He also turned down the orange tan and didn't spike his hair.

He didn't really dance before. He just ran around the ring hyping up the crowd. It's always been a bit of a comedy gimmick, but since he's such a big boy, he can move in the ring. He just needs to polish his skills.

only caught the first 30 minutes of the show. 

did they acknowledge the curb stomp? or are they keeping that out of kayfabe?

I only caught the last 45 minutes of the show so I can't be much help, but there was no acknowledgment of the curb stomp during Rollins' match. When he hit his new finisher, all Michael Cole said was "...and he plants Ziggler."

The move starts off with a DDT headlock. Rollins winds up and then plants his opponent face down, body extended. It's not a very devastating move. In fact, it reminds me of Ambrose's old headlock driver. I'd hope Rollins will come up with something else.

Yeah, that new move was underwhelming. He won't use the Phoenix Splash all the time, so he needs something much better to replace an awesome finisher like the Curb Stomp. Also, Orton's RKOs were hilarious.

No Neville and no Bryan again, ugh. But a lot of Authority ... yay. I'm glad I haven't watched RAW live since WM, there's no way I'd stick around during commercial breaks.

Do we need another Kane/Big Show feud, though? Is this a compelling storyline in the minds of WWE creative? Who is WWE targeting with this in 2015? Harper and Rowan should have broken off from Wyatt and gone to the Authority to fill the role Show and Kane are currently in. They could have even developed a story around it, where they decided that they would rather chase worldly pleasure and power instead of whatever it is that Wyatt was offering them (seriously, did they ever explain why they followed Wyatt or what he offered?). This way, the matches that Wyatt had with Harper and Rowan would have had more of a meaning and they would have built two future monsters instead of rehashing Kane and Show. Instead, we get no reason for the Wyatt split, no direction for Rowan, and Kane and Big Show getting more screen time and more of a push than the guys who should be around in 5-10 years. SMH

Still can't believe that Facebuster is actually a finisher now. It's barely a decent signature move. I'm gonna miss the Curb Stomp.

Do we need another Kane/Big Show feud, though? Is this a compelling storyline in the minds of WWE creative? Who is WWE targeting with this in 2015? Harper and Rowan should have broken off from Wyatt and gone to the Authority to fill the role Show and Kane are currently in. They could have even developed a story around it, where they decided that they would rather chase worldly pleasure and power instead of whatever it is that Wyatt was offering them (seriously, did they ever explain why they followed Wyatt or what he offered?). This way, the matches that Wyatt had with Harper and Rowan would have had more of a meaning and they would have built two future monsters instead of rehashing Kane and Show. Instead, we get no reason for the Wyatt split, no direction for Rowan, and Kane and Big Show getting more screen time and more of a push than the guys who should be around in 5-10 years. SMH

Fully agree. Show and Kane dominating the 2015 (!) Rumble and Show winning that Battle Royal makes no sense. Neither should be in the spotlight in 2015, no matter how legendary they are - and nobody wants to see a Show-Kane program (Show-Reigns is already dull). They ruined both and it's a shame; especially after Kane's revitalizing run with Bryan and Show's surprisingly great main event run on SmackDown! 2-3 years ago.

Harper and Rowan would've been perfect big men for the Authority stable; that's a no-brainer. But the WWE doesn't want simplicity ... or things that actually make sense.

And a "Kiss Me Arse" match? Seriously? They preach their family-friendly bullshit and then come up with this shit?

And a "Kiss Me Arse" match? Seriously? They preach their family-friendly bullshit and then come up with this shit?

I definitely think WWE is trying to get a little edgier. However, it's an absolutely stupid match stipulation, and I have a sinking feeling that Sheamus will go over.

There's no way Ziggler wins that match or looks good coming out of it. Sheamus is getting his heel push (which i really like), but this stip is ultra dumb. Make it an extreme rules match or something which would better showcase Sheamus' new, more violent edge and let Ziggler bump the hell out of it. Let both guys look good.

I might be more psyched for Sheamus' heel run if I watched Raw every Monday (Haven't been watching because of Bates Motel) or if I liked Sheamus at all. In my opinion, he's one of the worst characters, heel or face. He's so boring. I can't get into it. He also looks like an absolute buffoon now.

Sheamus does look stupid but he's a great heel, definitely one of the best in the main roster. I've never been a fan of his but he's doing a pretty good job. This is how he should've been booked from the start. I'm also grateful he's not Super Cena 2.0 anymore.

And I think they only did this shitty stip to humiliate Ziggler (who will obviously lose). Also, we all know Vince loves trash TV.