VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Did anyone catch the WWE 24 Roman Reigns special?  I know just about everyone is a Roman hater these days and this special too proves just how much they are trying to shove him down our throats, but I will say I enjoyed it a lot (wow, what a run on sentence that was.)  It gave a better look at the man and he seems actually very well spoken when his lines arent fed to him.  I honestly hope by next year he is over more with the crowd like he was in the Shield days

i did not catch the RR special, but i am a fan of his. Seems like a good guy who works hard, and i enjoy his matches. i never really listen to his promos, though.

I never pictured Rollins as a heel until they turned him and it was a pleasant surprise to see how amazing he's become in that role. I always thought Ambrose or Reigns were going to join the Authority when the Shield split up.

NXT was dope. The women (calling them divas is kinda insulting imo) got a neat contract signing egment and Sasha truly is a boss. The Triple Threat feud for the #1 Contendership is already very good and it was nice to see the Uhaa Nation hype. Also loved Cole's interviews with Owens and Sami.

And Lucha Underground was great too, as always. I only realized just now that that rich buffoon who attacked Texano is Daivari.

There are fewer things in life more satisfying than someone responding to a relatively obscure tshirt. Especially when it involves them YESing in response to your DBry shirt.

With Itami and Zayn out for takeover, best idea I've seen is breeze v balor open the show for number one contender, to face Owens in the main event

The result may be a foregone conclusion, but Neville and Cena are putting together an incredible match. Neville is just on another level.

fantastic match although obviously we all knew cena wouldnt lose.  

Really hope Bryan announces his retirement tonight or at least gives up his belt.  Or it would be totally cool if he came out with a haircut and shave.  But Im pretty sure hes going to tell everyone he will be back in time for MITB

lol BRIEEEE MODEEEE.  ***crickets***

its funny because 2 months ago when the #givedivasachance was big they actually had a point, but with no AJ or Paige this division fell apart quickly.  Hopefully Eva Marie comes back and gets a push like they are saying.  I dont see Naomi doing much although she's playing the heel roll well

also, i know i very recently made a dismissive wank at the idea of the tag division getting bolstered, but guys, the tag division is bolstered. new megapowers, the ascension, new day is legit great, harper and rowan back together, kidd & cesaro. all this without the fucking usos or even a mention of the goddamn matadores.