VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

the last half was good.  man I like Roman, I just wish he wasnt forced down everyones throat and everyone turned on him rapidly.  but I still think his in ring/ mic abilities need lots of work.

cant wait to see kane try and screw over the authority/seth and it back fire on him resulting in seth winning

stupid. this solved nothing. obviously seth was going to win, but what was the point of kane? he chockslams all of them but then trys to give rollins the pin

Prolonging to Kane's full turn on the authority until payback? I'm not sure but that would make sense, and would add some intrigue to an otherwise lame ppv (being payback)

Prolonging to Kane's full turn on the authority until payback? I'm not sure but that would make sense, and would add some intrigue to an otherwise lame ppv (being payback)

good point.  bummed I will miss that ppv due to vacation.  but Ild rather be in the Bahamas than watch a 3 hour long worthless PPV with everything just building up to SS.

C rating on the ppv for me.

Some solid matches but nothing really exciting. The end to the ppv was whack. Turn Kane already.

The tag team match was match of the night for me. It seems they pulled the double turn tonight making Kidd/cesaro faces and officially turning new day heel.

I dig the heel new day and hope they have a good few with kidd/cesaro now. Heck they can throw the Lucha Dragons in there too and they will finally have a fresh tag division.

i'm pretty sure every single tag title change has been met with "...and add ____ to the equation, and the tag division is legit!"

and i'm as guilty as anyone.

i skipped most of the reigns/show match, and just made my way to the end. the ending would have been so much stronger had they just finished on the spear through the announce table. the table flip gimmick at the end was completely unnecessary, especially when you consider that roman just hit 3 consecutive spears.  

i agree with Crab that the tag match was the match of the night. Really great stuff. i also enjoyed Barrett/Neville, Nikki/Naomi, and Sheamus/Ziggler. The chain match was the worst match of the night. The only two chain/rope matches that i've enjoyed were JBL/Guerrero and Dusty Rhodes/Steve Corino. i find the gimmick to be limiting, especially in a PG environment.

Me too. Keep building reigns this way and people MIGHT accept him more..

PPV has been decent so far.

Agreed. I didn't pay attention to the LMS (I've grown so tired of this rivalry) until Big Show hilariously screamed like an idiot and then a lot of great spots followed. The table flip was unnecessary but it wasn't a bad way to end the match. No problem with Reigns if he's booked like this.

I like the New Day (and will love them once they're heel) but the Tag Titles shouldn't have changed. Kidd and Cesaro were perfect champions and their reign was just getting started.

I was surprised to see Ziggler win but of course he still got humiliated. That whole stipulation was a massive waste of time; couldn't the match have been for the #1 Contendership for the IC Title or something?

Ambrose-Harper was hilarious and very Attitude Era-esque. Overall, an average PPV, nothing special.

i enjoyed the mini-show that was King of the Ring. Good brawl between Ziggler and Sheamus, good promo from R-Truth, good match in the finale with Neville and Barrett both looking good. Good.

this is pretty dang cool.  Seth Rollins just tweeted about senses fails new song they posted today.  I bet that was super awesome for Buddy to see cause I know he is a wrestling fan.  He has mentioned WWE and also the Network in numerous fb posts.

https://www.facebook.com/sensesfail/photos/a.133098776708893.19702.132975026721268/960745300610899/?type=1&theater

And looking at his twitter he also mentions FYS's new song.  Never knew Rollins was a scenester hahahaha