VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I had a feeling that she was going to retire sometime this year, but this soon? Damn. She's become my all-time favorite female wrestler over the years and the WWE is poorer without her. I'm gonna miss AJ. ;_;

LU is awesome. Pentagon Jr. is my boy for life. I think LU is still fairly sexist in its portrayal of female characters but it is leagues better than WWE for sure. 

Pentagon Jr. is a crazy dude. Apart from the ex-WWE guys, I also love Angélico and Prince Puma/Ricochet. They're unbelievable.

Re: AJ- good. She has been absolute rubbish in the ring since returning. All she's good for is flexing her back to show off her ass after a "move".

Let's move on to real talent.

And yes, it absolutely sucks to take that approach to the woman who gave the division the most credibility over the last few years, but I feel zero remorse calling her out for her shitty, shitty presence over the last calendar year

Re: AJ- good. She has been absolute rubbish in the ring since returning. All she's good for is flexing her back to show off her ass after a "move".

Let's move on to real talent.

And yes, it absolutely sucks to take that approach to the woman who gave the division the most credibility over the last few years, but I feel zero remorse calling her out for her shitty, shitty presence over the last calendar year

I thoroughly enjoy her flexing her ass thank you very much.

I thought RAW was pretty decent. That match against Rollins did more for Neville than twenty squashes ever could. Cena defending the US Title in long matches against great talent is good for the title, the midcard division, the opponents (yeah, Cena kicks out of all their finishers in typical superman fashion but that makes him the most dominant US Champ in almost a decade and at least the talent gets some focus) and Cena himself. Tag Division is going strong with the champs, Lucha Dragons, PTP and a changing New Day. The main event was way too short though and the matches leading to it weren't exactly good either.

Still, I didn't think it was a bad show or a complete decline from last week.

Last nights show didn't feature Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Heyman, Lesnar, HHH or Stephanie. No Barrett, and just a vignette from Wyatt.

But definitely spend more of your show on Seth Rollins, Kane, and Big Show. I haven't seen nearly enough of it.

I heard American Idol esque as far as voting. Idk how I feel about that

I like getting the fans involved, but I'd be worried that the "best looking" or "coolest" guy/girl would win instead of someone with the most promising ring work, especially if you have younger kids voting. I know that, when I was a kid, I didn't pay attention to ring work as much as I do now. Also,

Kayfabe voting I'm sure...

This.

It makes sense on a live show like Raw, but I really hope it's not just kayfabe stuff on TE. If you're gonna let the fans feel involved, they should get a say every now and then.

I don't know. I'm not sure how I feel about the "voting" aspect yet.

I got to catch Finn balor in a dark match before smackdown last night.

Was super stoked when he came out. He got a decent pop too.

We were also sitting on the aisle in the section roman reigns entered from. My brother in law fist bumped him haha.

He actually was getting huge pops last night. Not many boos at all. The crowd seems to be into him now that he's not being inserted into the title picture yet. Hope the WWE lets him continue to develop a little bit before putting him

Back in that position.

Solid smackdown taping.

I like getting the fans involved, but I'd be worried that the "best looking" or "coolest" guy/girl would win instead of someone with the most promising ring work, especially if you have younger kids voting. I know that, when I was a kid, I didn't pay attention to ring work as much as I do now. Also,

That isnt always a bad thing, Austin, Rocky, Mankind, Taker were all larger than life characters that were cool or weird but never that great in the ring (Taker didnt start being able to really work a match until well after 2000). You need to have the balance between great characters and good workers.