VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I had no problem with Y2J getting the win, that was a terrific opener and that's all that matters. And Lesnar decimating the New Day was awesome, as well as Cole and Saxton calling the action with no BS. But of course, Owens-Balor was the highlight. Owens is the perfect heel, Balor is the perfect face and the whole thing was executed to perfection. That was a great feel-good moment.

That overlong tag team match was such an anticlimactic way to finish the show though. Of course Cena had to main event but I thought since Balor is such a huge name there, they would've had the NXT title match last. Still, I enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully, there'll be more televised houseshows with must-see matches.

I was always pro-Owens in that match, but when he started slapping Finn and shouting "You can't beat me," I wanted Finn to cave his face in. Wonderful match with great emotion. Excited to see what both guys do now.

I really like how Owens played the villain in that match. How he attacked the crowd and tried to break down Balor. I especially liked how he mocked John Cena. Overal it was just a well executed match from the story telling to the action. I can only imagine how awesome the crowd would have been if it was at full sail given that it is such a small venue and you would have felt the crowd reaction. Not knocking the crowd in Japan it's just sometimes smaller crowds are better for those kinds of matches.

I really like how Owens played the villain in that match. How he attacked the crowd and tried to break down Balor. I especially liked how he mocked John Cena. Overal it was just a well executed match from the story telling to the action. I can only imagine how awesome the crowd would have been if it was at full sail given that it is such a small venue and you would have felt the crowd reaction. Not knocking the crowd in Japan it's just sometimes smaller crowds are better for those kinds of matches.

When Ownes threw the flowers down the ramp prior to the match I nearly died inside. Owens taunts throughout the entire match were wonderful. It truly does suck we cannot drop half of the talent on the main roster to bring the NXT guys up.

When Ownes threw the flowers down the ramp prior to the match I nearly died inside. Owens taunts throughout the entire match were wonderful. It truly does suck we cannot drop half of the talent on the main roster to bring the NXT guys up.

I do what I want! Are you not impressed?

I don’t care, I hate everyone in this stupid country, anyway.”

I fucking died lmao

Maybe this is signaling a return to the ring for ol' Stone Cold, like Sting and Brock before him.

"That'll put butts in seats"

tve80558-19900121-1877.jpg