VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I echo that NXT is great when it is good, but it also has its moments of asinine matches as well. With it just being an hour though, it isnt nearly as noticeable as it is when its a three hour Raw. 

I also think you are doing yourself a huge disservice of starting at 2010 or 2011. You will be missing out on most of the careers of Edge, Guerrero, Taker (when he was more than a one or two match a year guy), Punk vs Hardy and Punk with the Straight Edge Society, Cena when he wasnt a super hero, JBL's great run, Jericho when he was good, HBK's return, etc etc.

The opening segment was gold with Brock apologizing to the commentators and being all kinds of awesome but the final segment was utter shit. Who in the hell wants to see the Authority reunited? Why can't we have Rollins-Lesnar 1-on-1? Because Rollins doesn't have the balls to face Lesnar on his own? I'm so sick of this heel trait, it's been done to death.

Regarding the rest of the show, the Reigns-Sheamus match was good, I dig the PTP-New Day program and Owens-Cena is always the highlight of any show. It looks like Owens will drop the NXT Title to Devitt next week and beat Cena for the US Title at Battleground (which by the way, feels as important as SummerSlam with this stacked card).

anyone else watching tough enough? i'm enjoying the competition so far, but i'm not sure if i have it in me to watch a full season of goofy shenanigans during downtime. the clubbing & hot tubbing is a good 5 years behind me.

anyone else watching tough enough? i'm enjoying the competition so far, but i'm not sure if i have it in me to watch a full season of goofy shenanigans during downtime. the clubbing & hot tubbing is a good 5 years behind me.

Im watching. They have my respect for that second cardio challenge. I could probably do 3

Even if there's good talent in this year's competition, I doubt they'll do anything with them anyway. I mean, they got rid of Matt Cross/Son of Havoc and Ivelisse on the previous season and let some doofus win who never even debuted.

The only one they signed was Cameron and she was the first one that got eliminated. But meh, I'll still watch.

LU and ROH were both dope this week. ROH had Nakamura vs. Strong and Bullet Club vs. Chaos, two excellent matches. Drago/Mil was sweet, too.

Yes, it was probably the best thing on Raw in a minute. i am glad that Cena is back to doing the open challenge. That is the segment i look forward to most anymore.

I love the Open Challenge as well. Cena has delivered a lot of good to great matches since becoming US Champion. Cesaro-Cena was tremendous and I like how Owens' interference protected Cesaro from being pinned and furthered their rivalry. They better have big plans for Cesaro, the guy is a beast.

It sucks that they have no clue whatsoever what to do with Adrian Neville though. I've got no problem with him being portrayed as a comic book hero but at least give him a good feud. Makes me fear for Zayn's and Breeze's call-ups.