VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Just look at these goofs lmao. Hopefully we'll see other guys in future videos, that first one was hilarious.

Charlotte-Banks was beautiful. It was probably their last NXT match (against each other) and it was nice to see their feud come full circle.

And I can't believe this is the last month of Lucha Underground. I'm sure as hell gonna miss it until Season 2 (hopefully) starts by the end of the year. Anyway, the card for Ultima Lucha is pretty stacked. Mundo-Patron, Trios, Vampiro-Pentagon, Puma-Muertes, etc. I wonder what kind of power those medaillons have.

I still can't believe Liger will appear on NXT AND wrestle. I thought he'd just make an appearance. Surreal.

"I’ve had my time and it’s over so it seems [...]"

Maybe I'm just being delusional but there's still a chance. I guess the best thing for him would be to take a few years off and then come back with a toned-down style (like HBK). I'd be shocked if his career really is over for good.

I took it as he knows he will never get a main even role again. They wont trust him to stay healthy, he wont have the same momentum behind him, etc. He had his shot and sadly injuries took it from him. He will come back and be in a role like Jericho was, upper mid card, put some young guys over, step into the main event if an injury happens to someone/be a new feud, and then go back to mid carding.

"Sasha launching himself..." - Michael Cole

Christ, I am so sick of Cole messing up commentary. Also, I hadn't realized how bad these three really are until that Divas triple threat match and when Owens joined them on commentary on Raw this past month and tore them apart for not calling the action and just focusing on the Cadillac that Brock destroyed. When Saxton, Graves, and that other guy from NXT finally get a real shot at commentary, things will hopefully get better. NXT commentary is so much better that the three stooges for Raw and PPVs.

/rant

"Sasha launching himself..." - Michael Cole

Christ, I am so sick of Cole messing up commentary. Also, I hadn't realized how bad these three really are until that Divas triple threat match and when Owens joined them on commentary on Raw this past month and tore them apart for not calling the action and just focusing on the Cadillac that Brock destroyed. When Saxton, Graves, and that other guy from NXT finally get a real shot at commentary, things will hopefully get better. NXT commentary is so much better that the three stooges for Raw and PPVs.

/rant

Vince also isn't yelling in the ears of the NXT guys while they attempt to do their jobs.

Vince also isn't yelling in the ears of the NXT guys while they attempt to do their jobs.

Definitely a good point. I should take into consideration that tons of pressure these guys are under, especially Cole, based on those leaked commentary notes and tapes from last year (or earlier this year?).

I'm still discouraged with the commentary, though.