VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

YES YES YES

I may have not read over this Any Chance in Taker Popping up during the Rumble or the Night After? I already purchased but still wondering. If he Does Come back I really dont know what the next storyline will be for him, Last year i thought Kane but not with the way he is going, No way it could be HHH, There were rumors of Lesnar last year, but highly unlikely.

i'm the voice of the voiceless who doesn't think he should go this year. i still believe last year should have been the end of it.

Yeah This is What i was thinking kind of a good end. But at the same time, We all know it isnt over so Im kind of Curious. Taker and Mankind would be Great, But we have all Seen Mick theres no way he is anywhere close to bei

I watched the latest NXT.

I had never seen PAC before.

He wrestled on the first match of the show.

I wasn't impressed by PAC.

That match was NOT up to par for him.  Hit up youtube or dailymotion to see some of his older matches, they're amazing.  You also have to remember he's not going to be allowed to be as crazy in the WWE.  

Good stuff.

I went to Boiling Point in Providence a few months back. It was Steen v Kingston.

I have a killer picture of Steen kissing Kingston on the lips before he F-Cinqued him onto an unfolded chair.

my friend that i'm going with has been raving about steen quite a bit. saying that with el generico's signing, on top of punk, dbry, and cesaro, that steen being in wwe would be his wrestling wet dream.

but yeaaah, that's the friday of wrestlemania. going to be one of the best weekends of my life!