VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

planning on it. tickets go on sale next week, but jesus they are more expensive than i anticipated... $58 for each day. i think we're gonna try for thursday- punk/flair and sunday - hbk/hitman

The regular Axxess tickets don't get you, uh, access to those guys -- to meet them, you have to shell out $135 for the VIP ticket (and even then, that only allows you to meet one guy a day -- if you want to meet both guys on any given day, you have to buy two VIP tickets). It's kinda fucked up. I'm guessing the people doing "regular" autograph signings for us rubes will be random Divas and the guys who job on Saturday Morning Slam.

Am I the only one who isnt a big Steen fan? He isnt a great worker, gets winded waaay too easily, and just acts crazy so people will like him. Id take Jimmy Jacobs over Steen any day of the week.

Dear lord, i didnt realize you had to pay extra to meet the wrestlers at Axxcess. So what is Axxcess if you dont spring for the VIP tix to get autographs?

Eh, he has a lot of twitter followers who then might watch him in TNA (he has about twice as many as Jeff Hardy) and then there is the loss of revenue from his merchandise sales.  I doubt he is under too big of a contract so they are probably just better off burying him than cutting him loose.  I dunno though.