VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Kofi is an asshole really means "he wouldn't bang Melina while I watched".

I have always thought Morrison  was a bad wrestler but a great "mover". He could pull off incredible looking things, but in the span of a match they had no place and never looked like they would even hurt the other guy. Yeah the Starship Pain looked cool, but he never really hit the opponent, and when he did Im still not sure how it was supposed to hurt him. Kofi at least can make a few things look like a wrestling move and not some ballet moves like JoMo.

I will say this about The Tuesday Night Delight, he had the most amazing abs of any wrestler.

Kofi is an asshole really means "he wouldn't bang Melina while I watched".

I have always thought Morrison  was a bad wrestler but a great "mover". He could pull off incredible looking things, but in the span of a match they had no place and never looked like they would even hurt the other guy. Yeah the Starship Pain looked cool, but he never really hit the opponent, and when he did Im still not sure how it was supposed to hurt him. Kofi at least can make a few things look like a wrestling move and not some ballet moves like JoMo.

I will say this about The Tuesday Night Delight, he had the most amazing abs of any wrestler.

Those abs were insane.

The Tuesday Night Delight

i may be the only one here, but i loved the first year or so of WWECW. The mix of the originals and the new breed was solid, Big Show was doing something meaningful, CM Punk was rising through the ranks, and i just enjoyed the show more than i did Raw or Smackdown. Kind of got out of it after the originals left, but man, am i nostalgic for that.

Yes, December 2 Dismember was terrible, but that was more of a WWE problem, not a talent problem.

I was doing some thinking at work and came up with this brillant theory.

Cesaro loses the U.S. championship on Raw this week,gets pissed and vows revenge on America. Wins the rumble and starts a feud with ADR or Barret with the Zig Zag man starting a feud with whoever Cesaro doesnt.

Cm Punk beats the Rock and beats Undertaker at WM. He loses to Cena at Summer Slam.

Tensai disappears forever.

Discuss. 

I really liked the roster too. I liked the New Breed vs the Originals and wish they did more with it. Yeah they had some crap talent on ECW, but they also had a lot of young hungry talent fighting to make a name for themselves. Miz/Morrison were a great team, MAtt Hardy was putting on great matches (what?) Punk, Burke, Kofi all fighting to make a name for themselves.

Why would Cesaro vow revenge on America and then feud with one of two non americans?

Why would Cesaro vow revenge on America and then feud with one of two non americans?

Ha I thought about that after I typed it. He will show America by winning the greatest test of any athlete anywhere.......The Royal Rumble.

I just think his charactor is to good to be rotting away with that belt. Give him a big push see what he can do against some more established guys.

I wouldnt have Cesaro feud with either one of those guys just because they are trying to push Del Rio as the new mexican face star, and they want to push Barrett as a monster heel. Cesaro would only be fed to them and not be allowed to have a great feud where they trade wins. While it would be entertaining if they did it, we know that it would never happen.  Cesaro should hold on the belt and feed him people that can show his strength off, like Brodus, Tensai and the like. Then feed him someone like Rhodes' size and talent, that he can destroy with his uppercut. God it is a thing of beauty. 

I just think his charactor is to good to be rotting away with that belt. Give him a big push see what he can do against some more established guys.

I disagree. I think for the last couple years (since Miz won the belt and cut that sick promo on MVP) the US championship has been actually meaningful. Cesaso isn't necessarily feuding with any superstar, he's feuding with the American Crowd. I'm getting a huge kick out of it.

I want to say the same thing for the IC title. I DID say the same thing about the IC title when Cody was in and out of feuds with people...last year? I think? the year before, maybe? But then Kofi got ahold of it and did absolutely dick with it. There were months where I struggled to remember who the IC champ was.

Tensai disappears forever.

fucking troll. I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS TENSAI IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FOREIGN (domestic) MONSTER!

I disagree. I think for the last couple years (since Miz won the belt and cut that sick promo on MVP) the US championship has been actually meaningful. Cesaso isn't necessarily feuding with any superstar, he's feuding with the American Crowd. I'm getting a huge kick out of it.

that was my reaction to his post. sheamus was the us champ in 2011. did not take him long to get a hold of the whc.

i am going to run with jhook's theory though, because i want to win in the other raffle.

also, we've still got 4 spots left in our raffle. what's goin on?

i couldn't remember who took it last year, and figured that taking it on would be the easiest thing to do.

ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO ENTER, PAYPAL ME $10 AT [email protected]

GIFT IT TO ME, WITH "CHARITY RAFFLE" & USERNAME IN THE NOTES

Entries:

1. rybread

2. ifworkpermits

3. knifeparty

4. bluedini

5. jhook

6. elgato

7. jerseydave

8. danaisalright

9. scottheisel

10. enjoyadrian

11. sirrichardrichard

12. trifornais

13. brock309

14. selfreliable - pending

just bumping this to current page

Kofi brought high flying action to the IC title. I love Cesaro but I want to see him in an actual feud. I am bored of the star caliber talent he has wrestled as of late. You know such world burners such as Tensai, The Great Khali and Sgt. Slaughter. I almost forgot about the segment with a blacked out 75 year old Flair.

Tensai is horrible. I honestly think you are the only person who likes him.

Looks like it was Baretta who started the "Kofi is an asshole" thing, as the two of them are actually good friends and joke all the time on twitter. Dont know if Morrison tweeted it as well or Ryan got his info wrong, or maybe JOMO really hates Kofi.

my bad. don't know who trent barretta is, and saw that retweeted. when i followed the profile it brought me to a promo for a show featuring morrison.

"...Cesaro could carry the match..."

Ugh.

I wish he could have gotten over. Dude was a legit monster in Japan.

I blame the crowd for chanting "Albert" incessantly.

I blame Tensai for not acknowledging the chants, like a heel should do.

I blame the writers for giving up on his monster "IM NOT FROM HERE" heel persona too early.

I blame jhook for hating Tensai.

I blame Crime for hating everything.

would anyone mind if i scooped up the remaining spots for my friends? the one that won it last year, and the one who was pissed that i didn't ask him first last year...