VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

So considering VKM made such a big deal about potentially stripping Punk if the Shield interferes, can we come to the reasonable conclusion that Brock Lesnar will show up and interfere instead? After all, he was very specific in saying the title would be stripped if THE SHIELD interfered, not if ANYONE interfered. This sets up Rock/Brock for Mania, lets Cena win the Rumble (at which point he will challenge Ziggler who will at some point cash in on ADR and win the strap) and allows Punk to challenge ‘Taker, streak vs. streak.

I need to stop thinking about this stuff so much.

I like this. Any senario thats keeps Punk the champ I fully back.

Rock mentioned on Twitter that he had Internal bleeding - lungs and torn blood vessels. Honestly I think it's real simply because he is getting old and really is not used to wrestling. I am really curious how the match plays out. Not just because who interferes or who wins but just the physicality of the match and the toll it takes on his body. I mean the Rock is great shape but lifting weights and wrestling are too different things. Either way I am really excited for the Rumble, I think it's a solid lineup and I am curious what surprise returns we get.

i really hope it's Brock. Vince only said if The Shield interferes would he strip Punk of the title, which is a big loophole. Maddox has already interfered in Punk's match once before, and if he does, what does that build towards? Maddox getting squashed by the Rock at some Raw? Were Brock to interfere, that'd lead to Brock/Rock, which would be better than Brock/HHH. 

Of course, if the Shield does interfere and cost Punk the title, that'd be interesting as well. Then we'd get the inevitable Cena/Rock confrontation over the belt that everyone is clamoring for and Punk can be thrown into a mid-card six-man tag match against the Shield at 'Mania!

Anyways, i am excited for the Rumble and for Punk/Rock and can't wait to see where things go on Sunday.

Another scenario i just read was: what if Punk beats the Rock at RR, retains the belt at Elimination Chamber (against Rock and 4 others in the chamber) and says that he has no one left to beat? Glass shatters and Stone Cold Steve Austin simply says "You've never beaten me."

LOOK AT MY ARMS. GOOSEBUMPS.

Another scenario i just read was: what if Punk beats the Rock at RR, retains the belt at Elimination Chamber (against Rock and 4 others in the chamber) and says that he has no one left to beat? Glass shatters and Stone Cold Steve Austin simply says "You've never beaten me."

OH.MY.SHIT.   MIND=BLOWN

my favorite scenario is the one where the shield is working for rocky. hell turn boom!

That would make sense if they go ahead with Rock/Cena, because we know Cena isn't turning. The only loophole is that the Shield has never attacked Cena. i guess they could at some point after Rock reveals that he is the leader.

What if Cena is the leader since they have never attacked him.

Another plausible scenario. They have attacked all of his face rivals (Sheamus, Orton, Ryback, Rock). Cena could turn heel (lol) by saying that he hired the Shield to prevent the "injustice" of someone replacing him at the top. Of course, they would need to attack Punk for my idea to be true. We'll see on Sunday.

That will happen the night after he beats Taker Mania I think. Thats a thought that I have had for awhile. 

i'm feeling REAL good about cesaro winning this thing. which would mean free record for ryaaannnnnnn

side bet to quadruple my winnings: winner of ours wins the record giveaway too.

and by the way... are we really stuck at 14 entries?! come on.. someone give me money!

i don't care who has the titles... i just want to see a different fucking matchup. i love both teams to no end, but come onnnnnnnnnnn. cody vs daniel! damien vs kane! daniel vs damien! tag match! kane vs cody! hol up a minnet playa! its a tag TEAM match!