VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

You're doing it in two batches, right? 1-15 and then 16-30?

yeah, i found a generator and i'm just going to do 2 batches of numbers 1-15. second batch where 1=16, 15=30. whatever order they list in, ill apply it to the order of names on the sign up list.

23 wrasslers have been confirmed for the RR match thus far. Here's who's gonna be in it:

Antonio Cesaro

Brodus Clay

Cody Rhodes

Damien Sandow

Daniel Bryan

Darren Young

Dolph Ziggler

Drew McIntyre

Heath Slater

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Jinder Mahal

John Cena

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Michael McGillicutty

Randy Orton

Ryback

Sheamus

The Great Khali

The Miz

Titus O'Neil

Wade Barrett

That leaves a whopping seven spots for returning guys and/or "special guest" entrants. I pray we don't see a repeat of the Booker/Lawler/Michael Cole thing from last year. That was AWFUL.

Lets see if anyone gets zigglered and gets a unlucky 1-2 draw. With my luck that would probably be me

I actually did this with a group of my friends. My buddy Charlie does "Dont give me the Bret Hart treament!" and he wound up drawing the 1 & 2 slots in the Rumble. However he was laughing last when it was confirmed Ziggler would be one of the first two entrants. 

WWE Royal Rumble 2013

Pre-show: United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro (c.) vs. The Miz
1) WWE Tag Team Championship: Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan/Kane) (c.) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes/ Damien Sandow)
2) Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c.) vs. The Big Show
3) WWE Championship: CM Punk (c.) vs. The Rock. If the Shield interferes, Punk will be stripped of the Title.
4) 30 Man Royal Rumble Match

(Confirmed participants: Antonio Cesaro, Brodus Clay, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Darren Young, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Michael McGillicutty, Randy Orton, Ryback, Sheamus, The Great Khali, The Miz, Titus O'Neil, Wade Barrett)

My picks:

Pre-show: Antonio Cesaro via the "Neutralize Miz's Face Turn" Neutralizer

1) Team Rhodes Scholars via the "Why isn't D. Bry in singles competition?" piledriver

2) Berto via the "Didn't we see this once before?" arm bar

3) Punk via the "If Rocky wins, we riot" knee to the face

4) Michael "Don't call me Hennig" McGillicutty