BLINDSIDE-WSHWW geocache limited vinyl /50

http://www.blindsideshiddentracks.com/

Has anyone else seen this? Apparently they hid these all around when they did the US tour. It's a blue vinyl with cloth hand-printed package out 50. It looks like all the ones in Seattle have been found, which was the closest to me, so I'm out of luck.

The biggest and probably hopeless question is anyone that found one willing to sell to me? ;) I would pay a fair amount!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried looking for the One at Kathy osterman beach. Either I suck at this or it's already been claimed.

Perhaps both, who knows?

I checked there on Saturday for a couple of hours and found nothing. So much general traffic there anyhow, I can't imagine someone wouldn't pick it up.

I went to Graceland Cemetery on Friday after I snatched the North Ave one but it was already 4:30 and the gate was closed. I didn't see anything on the outside of the wall.

Tried looking for the One at Kathy osterman beach. Either I suck at this or it's already been claimed.

Perhaps both, who knows?

I checked there on Saturday for a couple of hours and found nothing. So much general traffic there anyhow, I can't imagine someone wouldn't pick it up.

I went to Graceland Cemetery on Friday after I snatched the North Ave one but it was already 4:30 and the gate was closed. I didn't see anything on the outside of the wall.

So where was the package that you found on North Ave? Like was it hidden or obvious I'm just kind of confused. I'd like to make the trip out there but it sounds like I would come home empty handed...

Well I've got a friend who has the day off heading out to Graceland so possibly he'll find it who knows. I sure hope so.

Be sure to let us know how it turns out!

So how close did the Coordinates get you on the North Ave one was it pretty close or just the general area, just because I mean the graceland is pretty huge, but the coordinates show just the main gate.

Also for the beach one, did you just check the dock or did you go to where the QR code was saying since it looks like the code takes you more to the beach area? My friend said he's like 20 minutes away from the cemetery then will go check out the beach.

Be sure to let us know how it turns out!

So how close did the Coordinates get you on the North Ave one was it pretty close or just the general area, just because I mean the graceland is pretty huge, but the coordinates show just the main gate.

Also for the beach one, did you just check the dock or did you go to where the QR code was saying since it looks like the code takes you more to the beach area? My friend said he's like 20 minutes away from the cemetery then will go check out the beach.

I don't have a geocaching GPS so I just walked around when I got there. At North Ave I just did a lap around the building and then stepped back a few paces and the logo on the paper jumped out at me.