PO: Anthony Green - Beautiful Things (Out 1/17/12)

What sucks is I'm a subscriber to AP (to get the wonder years 7") and they should of included it to subscribers...but they didn't.

This was a promotion that the label paid for. They wanted to have it inserted into all the copies we ship to Hot Topic and Barnes and Noble. It wasn't our decision.

bummer but good thing im still able to grab one!

AG is my favorite solo artist so i dont mind having multiple copies of his face on a magazine.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sucks is I'm a subscriber to AP (to get the wonder years 7") and they should of included it to subscribers...but they didn't.

This was a promotion that the label paid for. They wanted to have it inserted into all the copies we ship to Hot Topic and Barnes and Noble. It wasn't our decision.

That's pretty lame, I saw these posts and got excited that the issue I've been reading had a hidden flexi maybe in the giant poster thing...but I guess not. Now the question is do I go buy an issue just to get the flexi?

That's pretty lame, I saw these posts and got excited that the issue I've been reading had a hidden flexi maybe in the giant poster thing...but I guess not. Now the question is do I go buy an issue just to get the flexi?

If it makes you feel any better, I don't even have a copy of the issue with the flexi in it. They all went to Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't even have a copy of the issue with the flexi in it. They all went to Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble.

Yikes that really sucks, guess you're in the same boat as me then. I'll probably go to either HT or Barnes and Noble tonight and get another issue I figure the flexi is worth the price of the issue.

Picked up a copy from my local B&N today. I'm glad that I was able to get my hands on a copy without having to purchase one of the pre-order bundles.

my Barnes and Nobles had the magazines but there were no flexi's in them.

Same idk what the deal is.

The flexi was located by page 24 in my copy from B&N.

Picked up a copy from my local B&N today. I'm glad that I was able to get my hands on a copy without having to purchase one of the pre-order bundles.

Same idk what the deal is.

The flexi was located by page 24 in my copy from B&N.

same page as in the ht mag its just weird that they had about 20 copies of ap but none hsd the flexi

All copies of the magazine with the flexi in it have a starburst on the cover saying there's a flexi in it. If you see a copy without that starburst, it's not going to have it.

I bought a copy that does not have a starburst on the cover indicating a flexi inside. However, my copy does have a flexi.

All copies of the magazine with the flexi in it have a starburst on the cover saying there's a flexi in it. If you see a copy without that starburst, it's not going to have it.

I bought a copy that does not have a starburst on the cover indicating a flexi inside. However, my copy does have a flexi.

Haha, well then someone at our printer or distribution company fucked up!

Haha, well then someone at our printer or distribution company fucked up!

I only looked through a few at b&n now i have to go back tomorrow and look through all of them damnit haha heres to hoping they actually have some!

just grabbed one of these at Northtown HT. not wrapped in plastic, but have the flexis. they had a couple copies left, they're all a little bent or scuffed up. $5. much better than getting the lame bundle to get the flexi.

also grabbed the free acoustic EP download off his site before I left the house. woo! good day for Anthony Green music!

same here..but the starburst had the free poster writing on it.