PO: Anthony Green - Beautiful Things (Out 1/17/12)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got this in the mail today. they suck at packaging and unsurprisingly the release itself is nothing special. includes a pointless insert really if you're going to include the insert why not print the lyrics ?

as for the vinyl itself i will have to listen to it when i get home.

the jacket is at least thick this time unlike avalon

B-Side featuring Chino Moreno posted today: http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/anthonygreen.html

Wow. Such a great song, fuck that being a "B-side".

I can see why it didn't make the album. However, it is a great song. Threw it on first thing this morning and I couldn't help but be in a positive and productive mood.

B-Side featuring Chino Moreno posted today: http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/anthonygreen.html

Soooo glad this got released! When I was doing the AP cover story, I got to hear this track sans the Chino vocals, as they had been waiting on him forever to record his part. That's the reason why it didn't make the official record and is just a bonus track, it was taking too long to get it finished.

got this in the mail today. they suck at packaging and unsurprisingly the release itself is nothing special. includes a pointless insert really if you're going to include the insert why not print the lyrics ?

as for the vinyl itself i will have to listen to it when i get home.

the jacket is at least thick this time unlike avalon

You got the pre order already?? Pictures?

Oh, I get it. The Anthony Green shirt is green. Cleverness aside, that's one atrocious shirt.

I also received my LP today. Probably the first time I've ever held a pre-order LP in my hands, this far out from the street date. I live in the middle of nowhere, and typically receive packages a week after their "scheduled to arrive by" release date. Definitely a welcomed change.

I've also heard that it's quite different - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's a grower.

And the whole "early arrival" thing is only a big deal to me because it's the first record I've purchased in three years that's actually showed up prior to release date. Realistically it's not that far away, you're right.