PO: The Fall of Troy-Manipulator Re-Issue via ETR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETR when will these be shipping out?

All orders placed up to friday morning have already been shipped. Should arrive sometime next week depending how cose to new york you are. Enjoy everyone and please tell you friends who are in to the band. We have around half of these left and they cost a ton to make because of the huge gatefold jacket. Hope everyone enjoys it once they arrive, it is my favorite release made by etr to date

I don't post often, but I finally got this and I absolutely need to back the sentiment that this is indeed very, very cool. Sounds a beauty as well. Love supporting ETR.

thanks for the support my man, we are working on some big stuff for 2012 and none of this would be possible without people like you.

• 2 months later...
he's not really flipping it. i believe these are having a really hard time selling so he has opted to use ebay as a source as well. the inflation of $3 i can assume only has to do with ebay fees. although he does sell his test presses for ridiculous prices!

ROFL. HE CHANGED THE PRICE. IT WAS GOING FOR $39.99.

FUCKING SHOULDA CAPTURED THAT.

he's not really flipping it. i believe these are having a really hard time selling so he has opted to use ebay as a source as well. the inflation of $3 i can assume only has to do with ebay fees. although he does sell his test presses for ridiculous prices!

ROFL. HE CHANGED THE PRICE. IT WAS GOING FOR $39.99.

FUCKING SHOULDA CAPTURED THAT.

I was going to say, could of sworn first time I clicked that link it said 39.99. Thought I was hallucinating.