Riverboat Gamblers "Smash and Grab"

Just showed up.

Took a few weeks, but in P+P-speak, that's essentially overnight.

How does it look?

It looks good. I got the red-striped /90, and it looks just like the pic above only with a dark pink/red stripe through it. Sounds good, too. This EP (in my opinion) works better on wax...such a quick/rough sounding recording, it lends itself to anything that isn't a 320kbp MP3.

It did come in one of those clear picture disc sleeves, which is fine, but it ripped through two of the sides of it. :-/

It did come in one of those clear picture disc sleeves, which is fine, but it ripped through two of the sides of it. :-/

so no outter cover? or a clear sleeve in the cover?

No outer cover, no paper sleeve like in the picture...just a plastic sleeve like a picture disc.

I mean, makes sense...it kind of is a picture disc.

As for this cover and a real sleeve though;

[image]

it doesn't have one...at least not on the /90.

Maybe that's why it was cheaper? Did anyone get the black one? Does it have a cover?

• 2 weeks later...
I got mine last week - a record was left out of my order. I emailed P&P and Vinnie had resolved this in 24hours. I think they are making pretty good strides at upping their service and feedback so reach out to them.

They still screw up usually, but P+P customer service has gotten better. I usually e-mail Vinnie and Thomas and the past 2-3 times got a response back within 24 hours also.