New Latterman 7"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad he said that, i was there last night and hate getting kicked in the head. shouldn't have even bothered to put my contacts in. they had stacks of the new 7". you're an idiot if you buy one on ebay this week for more than $5.

it's one sided, haven't listed yet i just woke up from getting home. got the setlist if anyone cares.

the usual rants last night in brooklyn, until the end of the set when erica from RVIVR, some other guy, and the guy from Iron Chic that weighs almost 300 stage dove and it was all fun and okay. i guess you can only stage dive if matt canino likes you.

You couldn't be more wrong, no one from Iron Chic was stage diving, dick weed.

the usual rants last night in brooklyn, until the end of the set when erica from RVIVR, some other guy, and the guy from Iron Chic that weighs almost 300 stage dove and it was all fun and okay. i guess you can only stage dive if matt canino likes you.

oh well, someone misinformed me. the internet lies again.

I don't think he was trying malicous but yeah no one from Iron Chic did that. Some of Matt friends did stage dive and I won't name what bands they were in cause its not that important. Its funny though that he didn't call them dicks and assholes on stage. Not too crazy bout crowd surfing and stage diving either but whatever.

Shows were fun though and I was glad to see them again.

These are limited to 1000, Erica told me they had sold almost 700 in just those 3 shows before the Bell House... and that it was recorded before they split up. I'm sure some copies were leftover because the capacity was only 200 for the venue, but who knows when or if they'll even go up for sale. Do not go ape shit and buy this for a ridiculous amount of cash! It's already being flipped on Ebay twice the amount of which everyone paid (5 bucks). Total bullshit.

Last nights show in Brooklyn was just absolutely mind blowing. The 'new' song was played, but even knowing they repressed all they're LP's, pressed a 7", printed shirts, and even played a handful of shows doesn't convince me they'll be doing anything again. You could feel the vibe after the set was over that this was definitely it.

I don't think he was trying malicous but yeah no one from Iron Chic did that. Some of Matt friends did stage dive and I won't name what bands they were in cause its not that important. Its funny though that he didn't call them dicks and assholes on stage. Not too crazy bout crowd surfing and stage diving either but whatever.

Anyway,

Dead Broke will be getting some of these 7"s in our distro as well as No Idea. So dont ebay it.

Yea but he WAS being malicious when he mentioned the singer of Iron Chic's weight for no reason at all. When he wasnt even accurate about who it was. This is how internet bullshit starts, "Oh my friend heard this", and then people start posting it like they saw or heard it first-hand.

Anyway,

Dead Broke will be getting some of these 7"s in our distro as well as No Idea. So dont ebay it.

True True. Weight comment wasn't merited. Besides we all know Lubrano wouldn't intentionally stage dive right? He's also is beautiful the way he is... ;)