Home For The Holidays 2011

I was so bummed with the snow last year. I was up in NY and had tickets lined up for the show with H2O. When they got snowed out I had to decide between LTJ at Brooklyn Bowl and an H2O show which I picked the LTJ show because H2O was supposed to be in Atlanta like 2 weeks later. Little did I know, H2O cancelled the Atlanta show like 2 weeks earlier, but the venue in atlanta failed to tell anyone. Still have never seen H2O.

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else go tonight? Explosion was solid - new record looks great, new songs sounded good live. They had a band exclusive green/pink split with white splatter vinyl. They are exclusive but I'm sure some leftovers will hit Chunksaah if I had to guess.

Yeah last night will be hard to top. I thought the Souls set from the first night was better though.

Yeah, it is really cool. I'm not a set list guy, but I loved the Explosion and I got the set list which I was totally stoked about.

Can't wait til tomorrow night.

I'll admit though I was hoping that they wouldn't double up on songs but it's no big deal.

• 3 years later...

So who's going this year? Yes I just bumped a 4 year old thread and I'm damn proud of it. 

http://chunksaah.com/H4TH2015/

I'd like to hit up the show in the 28th to catch The Loved Ones. The events earlier that day seem awesome, too.

Also ^^LOL @ selfreliable. He's the last dude to stiff someone on Secret Santa, isn't he?

I'd like to hit up the show in the 28th to catch The Loved Ones. 

The whole Monday schedule is so stacked. I'm personally more excited for Static Radio, but Dave Hause solo, Tom May acoustic, Magic Mike (dude is amazing), then Static Radio, Loved Ones and Souls. That'll definitely be the first night to sell out.

The whole Monday schedule is so stacked. I'm personally more excited for Static Radio, but Dave Hause solo, Tom May acoustic, Magic Mike (dude is amazing), then Static Radio, Loved Ones and Souls. That'll definitely be the first night to sell out.

It is Greg and Tom doing an acoustic set, right? I missed them the last time that they were in Asbury Park and did the acoustic in-store with Sammy Kay. Monday will be a glorious day, I just have to grab a ticket. I really wish that a $25.50 ticket didn't turn into a $39.50 ticket so quickly.

It is Greg and Tom doing an acoustic set, right? I missed them the last time that they were in Asbury Park and did the acoustic in-store with Sammy Kay. Monday will be a glorious day, I just have to grab a ticket. I really wish that a $25.50 ticket didn't turn into a $39.50 ticket so quickly.

Yeah Greg and Tom. I was at the one last year at Russos. I'm kind of surprised Sammy isn't doing anything this year. Maybe he'll play the Saturday after party or get added to something. And ticketmaster sucks. I went through Chunksaah and have tickets for everything already.