The NEW Dead Format

Hey Eric, I'm clearly not running from anything, otherwise why would I be still managing a website with 10,000 users on it and openly discussing things on the internet? - I'll email you sometime this weekend and get stuff straight.

it's something to be said about someone who only responds when information is publicly thrown out.

I will wait patiently for you to email me.

On a side note, I can't wait for the new Black Clouds release! I honestly don't think I love a single release more than I do 'Neon Creeps'. This may have been the wrong place to post that, though.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eric, I'm clearly not running from anything, otherwise why would I be still managing a website with 10,000 users on it and openly discussing things on the internet? - I'll email you sometime this weekend and get stuff straight.

it's something to be said about someone who only responds when information is publicly thrown out.

have you considered contacting the authorities? if thats even a viable option...

have you considered contacting the authorities? if thats even a viable option...

Way to late for a paypal claim, and i'm not gonna hire a lawyer for $400.

wish it didn't even have to come to this. why can't people just be fucking honest.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody know how to get in contact with the guys who run Dead Format? Somebody submitted a release of a split 7" I put out with bands that aren't actually on the release. I can't edit it. I'd assume the only people who can fix the error are the MODs or the person who submitted it. I tried the contact/email tab but it's been a month and they haven't responded. Do they post on here?

Yeah dead format is currently riddled with this issue. There are so many incorrect postings and you can't delete them once they are created. Sucks but thats the way it is right now. I know they said they were going to work on possibly going more towards a Wikipedia type thing where anyone can edit and remove.