Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

• 4 weeks later...

any update on ETA for the 2nd pressing of this? or does anyone want to let their 1st press go for cost or so?

The records are actually being shipped to us in Philly right now. They will be for sale the day after we get them. Also, no delay on mailorder this time at all since Zack lives in Philly and I'll be going there next weekend – so if you order next week, you'll probably get a shipping notification next weekend. 

The records are actually being shipped to us in Philly right now. They will be for sale the day after we get them. Also, no delay on mailorder this time at all since Zack lives in Philly and I'll be going there next weekend – so if you order next week, you'll probably get a shipping notification next weekend.

SICK thank you! if it's not a bother can you please update this thread once the buy link goes live and share it? I've got notifications on for it and do not want to miss out this time!

SICK thank you! if it's not a bother can you please update this thread once the buy link goes live and share it? I've got notifications on for it and do not want to miss out this time!

This is the buy link: http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/516799-acceptance-phantoms

Once we get them in we'll set a date/time and post it in here :)

Copies of the HT variant are starting to hit west coast stores, should start hitting more stores later this week or next week and should be up online next week as well.

Not sure what the color is but maybe Thomas can chime in and let us know...

will it be possible to get a list of stores where it'll be? i kinda wanna buy one from a store haha