Acceptance - Phantoms

atticus

"Already?" People want it on vinyl. There's demand, and it sold out so fast many fans couldn't get it. The "joke" is that elitists only want there to be a limited pressing so that they feel superior and have a rare copy. I'm all for owning a rare record, but come on.

That's exactly what I thought to myself when I saw his tweet. He's probably jealous at how much praise BTR is getting for the release.

Mine hasn't updated since it got to Jersey City. That place is becoming a black hole. Including this, I have 3 records at that facility and haven't been updated since.  One is going to a dude from here and it was last tracked at Jersey City on July 19.

Fingers crossed!

I've had things held up at Jersey City before.  I don't know why some things get held but I've never not received something. 

Mine hasn't updated since it got to Jersey City. That place is becoming a black hole. Including this, I have 3 records at that facility and haven't been updated since. One is going to a dude from here and it was last tracked at Jersey City on July 19.

Fingers crossed!

Same with me. I have two different order both just chillin in Jersey City.

Jersey City - "You'll never get your records"

Mine hasn't updated since it got to Jersey City. That place is becoming a black hole. Including this, I have 3 records at that facility and haven't been updated since.  One is going to a dude from here and it was last tracked at Jersey City on July 19.

Fingers crossed!

Same, I have this and Daughters - Canada Songs waiting in that black hole.

lolololol seriously?

take note everyone, there's another way to get a hold of ADR for those of you who gave them money and didn't get your records

I have mentioned this guy's twitter in other threads where ADR comes up.  I'm not sure if anyone's contacted him yet.

------------------------

& some photos:

tumblr_mqttoxZ7jm1qze93co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqttrfQ56Z1qze93co1_500.jpg

I have mentioned this guy's twitter in other threads where ADR comes up.  I'm not sure if anyone's contacted him yet.

------------------------

& some photos:

musta missed it. usually i just pass on joe's apnet username, as he has lots of time to post over there

and i am so ready to get my copy of this in the mail - it's in greensboro....soclose...

Vinyl outside the jacket but in the polybag. Piece of cardboard. Tape. I get it.

Got mine today and everything was in good condition. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it wasn't packaged like that. Just saying. Everything looks good though. Nice touch with the matrix engraving, I always like when there's a little message or something.

just got mine.  aside from some black speckles on the vinyl (i doub't they'll effect play), everything looks awesome.  can't wait to spin it.

343khh4.jpg

that's fucking trippy

------------------------

& some photos:

yo, thanks for actually putting that sticker somewhere! haha. nice turntable setup.

Got mine today and everything was in good condition. I'm not trying to be an asshole, but it wasn't packaged like that. Just saying. Everything looks good though. Nice touch with the matrix engraving, I always like when there's a little message or something.

i know. basically it came down to the fact that if we had taken each record out of its cover and replaced it in the polybag, we simply wouldn't have gotten all the orders out. 

Does anyone else's skip at the end of the first song?

how many skips? i listened to several copies and this never happened for me. what color?

my only complaint is that it feels like a bit of a thin, light record. sounds great though so that's really just a minor complaint that really has no meaning to anything. good release.

pretty much standard weight buddy