FS: Brand New - Devil And God (white vinyl) $55ppd

jrodan

just so everyone knows, im not looking for $100+ ebay prices, but im also not looking to sell this thing at msrp. lets meet somewhere more realistic. also, if you wanna do a trade or a partial trade/sale, we can make that happen as well. lets get creative if you dont wanna spend what this thing is worth.

this has been selling for between 70-100 for the past few weeks. prior to that it sold pretty consistently for 30-50. every brand new record was affordable before it wasnt, if you know what i mean. so perhaps it is starting to gain value like every other record of theirs. or perhaps the christmas season has bumped the price up recently. either way, im open to offers, but am totally willing to send it on its way for $75. would i take less? most likely. will i take $75? yep.

so while i appreciate when people come in and try and drop knowledge on a sale they have no vested interest in, there is a reason for what i am doing.

but seriously, i will take less. this sale is mostly for people who need this last minute for christmas or something, and want to pay for convenience. you can get this near mint version right now, sent to your house before christmas, packaged well, and with a freebie most likely. i realize there are plenty of discerning shoppers on VC who would not ever pay what im asking, and i get why. but dont forget that there are people other than you who read this board. some who dont even post, but just creep the board looking for records.

this has been selling for between 70-100 for the past few weeks. prior to that it sold pretty consistently for 30-50. every brand new record was affordable before it wasnt, if you know what i mean. so perhaps it is starting to gain value like every other record of theirs. or perhaps the christmas season has bumped the price up recently. either way, im open to offers, but am totally willing to send it on its way for $75. would i take less? most likely. will i take $75? yep.

so while i appreciate when people come in and try and drop knowledge on a sale they have no vested interest in, there is a reason for what i am doing.

but seriously, i will take less. this sale is mostly for people who need this last minute for christmas or something, and want to pay for convenience. you can get this near mint version right now, sent to your house before christmas, packaged well, and with a freebie most likely. i realize there are plenty of discerning shoppers on VC who would not ever pay what im asking, and i get why. but dont forget that there are people other than you who read this board. some who dont even post, but just creep the board looking for records.

I used to creep this board for 2 years before signing up for it. Good luck with the record, I've got this BN record as well.