Animal Style Boxing Day Sale - 20% Off

matt

The worst part about poutine is trying to find somewhere that makes it properly.

I got my order with Mixtapes and the Half Hearted Hero/Deadhorse split, today. So excited to listen to them.

When did you order? My order from about a week and a half ago hasnt arrived, no tracking info has been updated and I cant get them to respond to my emails. I just want that Mixtapes LP.

The worst part about poutine is trying to find somewhere that makes it properly.

I got my order with Mixtapes and the Half Hearted Hero/Deadhorse split, today. So excited to listen to them.

When did you order? My order from about a week and a half ago hasnt arrived, no tracking info has been updated and I cant get them to respond to my emails. I just want that Mixtapes LP.

A week and a half is not something to be up in arms about. Give it a little bit if he shipped it sometimes USPS wants to be awesome and hold it for two weeks before shipping. Keep that in mind.

A week and a half is not something to be up in arms about. Give it a little bit if he shipped it sometimes USPS wants to be awesome and hold it for two weeks before shipping. Keep that in mind.

ok thanks. my only concern was the fact that the tracking info hasnt even updated to say that usps received it.

This is a box of records Matt sent me.

From California to Ohio.

Tracking info wasn't updated until it reached my city.

Media mail is whacky. Your package will show up, just might take a sec.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9108128882300047061837

This is a box of records Matt sent me.

From California to Ohio.

Tracking info wasn't updated until it reached my city.

Media mail is whacky. Your package will show up, just might take a sec.

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9108128882300047061837

Thanks for the info.

Hey Jesse - I understand that you emailed me and are excited about receiving your record but I received 3 different emails as well as a PM from you from 2 separate email addresses over the span of 1 day.

Normally this isn't something I'd address publicly but I don't want this to come off as I've ignored you or anyone else for that matter. I'm not always around to reply back to emails on the same day. I do my utmost to get back to everyone in a very timely manner (as well as shipping things out). Which I feel I did so in this case having something shipped out 4 days after it was placed and replying to an email 1 day after it was received.

Like explained here USPS gets pretty wacky/wonky especially during the holidays. Brent even pointed out where packages I have sent do not get scanned at every point. I can again assure you that the package has been sent out and is on it's way to you.

I hope this doesn't come off as harsh but I do get a little defensive when someone states they "can't get me to respond to emails" and wanted to explain in further detail after seeing this today when I did respond to you yesterday via email.

I would like some poutine now.

I hate when people shred cheese onto it instead of using curds.

Yes! If it doesn't have cheese curds, get it out of here.

I also listened to Mixtapes today, so good! My girlfriend hates it though haha.

for the LA people, i hear comme ça in west hollywood has poutine. i have yet to make it myself, but omg i've had it in montreal and damn if it's probably the best thing i've ever put in my mouth.

there's a place in redondo beach that also makes it, but it's gross. bad gravy. bad fries. cheese curds not chewy enough.