Threadz thread

There is no gap in any fashion.  There is only clothing that looks acceptable on a day to day basis, and clothing that looks like you dressed yourself in the dark.  And by dress yourself in the dark, I mean, you were dressing in a dark room filled only with clothes that were manufactured to make you look like a dickhead. 

i would absolutely wear pants that color. not quite as slim though. what i really want out of a pair of colored slacks is mint or seafoam green.

i have a pair of cranberry, but i don't know if it's the color or the fit.. i just don't really like them.

No perhaps, you're not good with playing with color in your outfits check it:

hm.jpg

I made you this example outfit at HM.com. Yellow is complementary color of blue his shoes and cardigan have blue. His shirt has green which accents the red in the cardigan making it "pop" more. The combination of strips and patterns draws the eye.

Then again you may not like spring and summer fashion colors, and you're more of a Fall and Winter colors guy since they're more "traditional" 

hm.jpg

I made you this example outfit at HM.com. Yellow is complementary color of blue his shoes and cardigan have blue. His shirt has green which accents the red in the cardigan making it "pop" more. The combination of strips and patterns draws the eye.

Then again you may not like spring and summer fashion colors, and you're more of a Fall and Winter colors guy since they're more "traditional" 

I have fantastic fashion sense, and I wear me some goddamn color.  This outfit above is clown shoes. 

you can't wear that much color together. i'd say it looks ~okay~ here, but take it off a mannequin and put it on a person, and that shit is going to look down right heinous. 

color needs to be balanced with neutrals and alikes. subtlety can have pop too.

hm.jpg

Teenageeric, if you dress like this when you're in your 20s, and you don't work at urban outfitters, people won't take you seriously at all. Not even hipsters in Williamsburg.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS "PASTEL GRUNGE?"

Teenageeric, if you dress like this when you're in your 20s, and you don't work at urban outfitters, people won't take you seriously at all. Not even hipsters in Williamsburg.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS "PASTEL GRUNGE?"

But when I get into my 20's I'm going to stick with American Apparel, Zara, H&M and Forever 21 most likely as those are the clothes that tend to make me feel older when I dress in those brands.

But when I get into my 20's I'm going to stick with American Apparel, Zara, H&M and Forever 21 most likely as those are the clothes that tend to make me feel older when I dress in those brands.

Honestly, you should buy clothes that you'll want to wear for a while and that'll actually last. Like save up on nice jeans and button downs. Don't just buy clothes now because they're hip and then next year buy into another trend. I regret wasting so much money on stupid clothes when I was a teen.