Threadz thread

ive got it tough because i work at american eagle. this passed week i basically couldve gotten any pair of jeans for about $17.

but this goddamn company just has no freakin clue how to design a pair of slim-fit jeans. the length and taper towards the ankle are always rubbish.

however, their sim-fit khakis are the best. http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0128_3220_273&catId=cat90074

easily my favorite pair of pants already.

and today we got a shit ton of spring 2 stuff in, and we got a pair of those in a faded royal blue. already put them on hold.

Yea, back when I was 6'6" and 175 I could not find jeans to save my life, I use to buy womens Lucky's and had a size 4 waist lol

Now that I'm around 250 and my thighs are the size of my old waist

Drink Protein Fuck Bitches

^ Nope, before I found out about American Eagle pants (comfiest pants ever! and they are uber cheap!) I had 4xTrue Religions/3xRock & Republics/2x7 For All Mankind. Those brands are normally $200-$300 a pair and they arn't worth it.
Whoa. True Religion and American Eagle are so awful. So awful. Sorry, just my opinion. You couldn't pay me to wear a pair of those jeans.

Raw denim is super high quality denim. Heavy, doesn't fray or wear easily. Raw denim jeans take around 6 months to a year to break in, which is why used pairs of raw denim jeans sometimes sell for twice retail cost. A buddy of mine lived in his Nudies for the break in period. Seriously didn't take them off except to shower for like 6 months. But they looked awesome and fit really well.

You think that is bad try driving 5 rugby girls after a game. It reeks of of decaying fish washed up on Lake Erie's shore.
Everyone I know plays rugby... even on the worst day, it's nothing like hockey stink. With hockey, you're just wearing your own filth that can't easily be washed.

Shin pads can get bad, but the gloves are the worst part.

I got a compliment from a girl on my clothes earlier, but I was too sober to keep the conversation going longer then a thanks. Felt good though.

nice! (that's definitely a success, I would have the same problem)

It sucks. I wore some more casual but nice stuff out last night, and drank enough to talk, but the ratio of guys to girls out was like 15-1 last night so it was not even worth it. Too many bros out too.

nice! (that's definitely a success, I would have the same problem)

It sucks. I wore some more casual but nice stuff out last night, and drank enough to talk, but the ratio of guys to girls out was like 15-1 last night so it was not even worth it. Too many bros out too.

Should have came out to Poorma Heights last night, it was a decent ratio. But all the women looked like bedazzled burlap sacks.

Should have came out to Poorma Heights last night, it was a decent ratio. But all the women looked like bedazzled burlap sacks.

Parma is too damn far if I'm going to drink at all. Fuck, with my anxiety, I doubt I could even make it up there normally. And those are totally not my kind of girls at all.

on a serious note though does anyone tailor their clothes ?

i'm tall and rather skinny so it's a complete pain in the ass to buy a shirt/flannel/sweater that fits long enough but doesn't hang out in the back awkwardly because it's too wide.

i've found american apparel shirts fit true to size but i just wanted to know if it's super time consuming or hard to pick up on altering clothes.

on a serious note though does anyone tailor their clothes ?

i'm tall and rather skinny so it's a complete pain in the ass to buy a shirt/flannel/sweater that fits long enough but doesn't hang out in the back awkwardly because it's too wide.

i've found american apparel shirts fit true to size but i just wanted to know if it's super time consuming or hard to pick up on altering clothes.

i'm sure you could find a tailor locally that would do this for you for relatively cheap.

my mom does this for any of my clothes that don't fit correctly. i have kind of narrow shoulders and a lot of shirts with scooped type necklines are way too wide, so she puts darts in the back for me. she also hems/fixes dress pants for my boyfriend and any of my other guy friends. my mom is awesome.

only thing ive tailored was an old Brand New hoodie. i dont know if anyone bought any of theirs before 2006/7, but they were atrocious.

even after having the arms taken in, it was still pathetic.

and ive considered having other stuff tailored, but i just dont really have any follow through on stuff like that

i really need to find dress clothes that fit me better. i always feel like im swimming in my clothes and i have like three shirts extra of material. i own 15-20 dress shirts and i have one custom fit button up polo that fits perfect. any advice appreciated. im like 5'8" and weigh 145. i always see people that have clothes that fit so nice and slim and like suits that are cut to them and really sharp looking.

for other stuff it is mostly my one pair of all black vans or moccasins (which always fall apart after a year or two), with jeans (usually only levi 511s or seven for all mankinds), and tshirts...i own like 30 obey shirts.

i really need to find dress clothes that fit me better. i always feel like im swimming in my clothes and i have like three shirts extra of material. i own 15-20 dress shirts and i have one custom fit button up polo that fits perfect. any advice appreciated. im like 5'8" and weigh 145. i always see people that have clothes that fit so nice and slim and like suits that are cut to them and really sharp looking.

for other stuff it is mostly my one pair of all black vans or moccasins (which always fall apart after a year or two), with jeans (usually only levi 511s or seven for all mankinds), and tshirts...i own like 30 obey shirts.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=47935

didn't you post one time that you make a shit ton of money in the oil industry?

youre pretty much the same size as me, just about 10 pounds lighter.

when shopping for dress shirts, just always keep an eye out for the "slim fit" tag. its your best friend.

as far as casual wear, start with pac sun and h&m, because that sounds like a good starting point for your style. once youre ready to move on and class it up a little, turn your focus towards gap, banana republic, lands end, and even macys.

owning a macys credit card seemed dangerous at first, but its amazing how cheap you can get everything with it. its also how i ended up with the first suit that really fits me. was on my way out after paying my bill one day, saw a calvin klien slim fit suit on sale, and got it for maybe $89.

h&m did it to me again. i saw this coat in the store the other day, and decided that was my next move.

http://www.hm.com/us/product/96783?article=96783-A

went to goodwill yesterday, and found one in a darker color, absolutely per-fect fit.

$5.

Oof. This is the first thing in this thread that I've flat out disagreed with. I can't imagine that looking good on anyone.