Threadz thread

Both the Kohl's I checked out last week were cleared out in my size. I always forget that Old Navy exists will check it out. Thanks!

oh and also Target had a bunch of sweaters on clearance when i was there on sunday! good luck! :]

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-fine-gauge-v-neck-sweater~203157_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::RMI&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-men&origin=index

• 1 month later...
also, anyone know a good light summer jacket? i can't find one for the life of me.

h&m has some pretty nice jackets out right now.

i suggest goodwill first though. srsly.

Really? I'm glad no one I know dresses like that.

at the risk of sounding a bit "bougie" i've only seen it pulled off well in NYC, LA, chicago and philly. only seen it once when i was in new brunswick nj and it was not appealing on the person.

the only girls i've seen be able to not look like complete doofuses when wearing these pants are the stick skinny ones with next to no curves. i've only ever seen people that i'd label as 'hipsters' or people who are caught up in the fasion world wear them.

generally speaking, those high waisted pants look incredibly stupid and aren't flattering at all.

• 10 months later...

will this let me post yet? okay, i guess so. it was being a dick earlier, and not posting anything, but only for this thread.

bumping this back. 

2bef882e6b5211e29a2a22000a1fb02b_7.jpg

blazer: $16

cardigan: $7.50

button up: $9

all from gap

and the tshirt underneath from pac sun for $3

I just buy full outfits advertised on Polo's website. I've been branching out to what fits best for the winter though....

Nordstroms Chinos - 36x36 available in store! No tailoring needed!

Burberry half zips - Dude they fell like golf polos and are sweet tone or tone logo

Polo button ups - XL fit like a glove

Polo socks - Sexy colors and designs (whacky colors!)

Kenneth Cole kixxx - Take some time to break into (bust skin on held) but sharp shoes that make clacking noises!

Polo boots - they are warm as fudge and rappers like em!

Carhart socks - sold at dicks or work stores, they keep your feet toasty like a poptart in the oven!

and crazy paisley ties! - Boss mode

Jeans....I have like 2 pair. American Eagle make the best fit for dudes my size

Guess Pea Coat - Warm as the eternal hell that burns in my chest

Psycho Bunny Scarf - Bunny skulls! need I say more?

Also been snagging vintage cuff links and various other accessories

Burberry watches are pretty sexy and affordable too

Now I just need to start buying shirts that have saftey pin holes on the collar! Boardwalk shizzz broski

But if anyone else is around my size I recommend all this stuff, also band tees and sweats at school! :D

How does one wear that many layers and not sweat profusely?

I'm not one to get to caught up in fashion, but over the last year I've started to try and work on a more diverse closet.  A pair or two of Jeans that fit well are next up on the "Need to get list".

layers, man. layers are the best.

I just buy full outfits advertised on Polo's website. I've been branching out to what fits best for the winter though....

Nordstroms Chinos - 36x36 available in store! No tailoring needed!

Burberry half zips - Dude they fell like golf polos and are sweet tone or tone logo

Polo button ups - XL fit like a glove

Polo socks - Sexy colors and designs (whacky colors!)

Kenneth Cole kixxx - Take some time to break into (bust skin on held) but sharp shoes that make clacking noises!

Polo boots - they are warm as fudge and rappers like em!

Carhart socks - sold at dicks or work stores, they keep your feet toasty like a poptart in the oven!

and crazy paisley ties! - Boss mode

Jeans....I have like 2 pair. American Eagle make the best fit for dudes my size

Guess Pea Coat - Warm as the eternal hell that burns in my chest

Psycho Bunny Scarf - Bunny skulls! need I say more?

Also been snagging vintage cuff links and various other accessories

Burberry watches are pretty sexy and affordable too

Now I just need to start buying shirts that have saftey pin holes on the collar! Boardwalk shizzz broski

But if anyone else is around my size I recommend all this stuff, also band tees and sweats at school! :D

Damn, youre expensive.

I really like the fact that it molds to your form, but overall I can't wear it long enough for it to get comfortable.  I tend to just stick with Levis.  

Ah man, you gotta stick with it. I'm wearing a pair of Edwins that i've had for 26 months and washed once. I hated new dry denim when i got my first pair but i now love getting some fresh jeans, definitely the only type of denim you can cuff without it looking shit.

Ah man, you gotta stick with it. I'm wearing a pair of Edwins that i've had for 26 months and washed once. I hated new dry denim when i got my first pair but i now love getting some fresh jeans, definitely the only type of denim you can cuff without it looking shit.

Why have you only washed them once? I don't get it. Don't you sweat and fart in those things. ew.