Threadz thread

the only time i wash my jeans is when i spill something on them or when/if they stretch out too much.

i read an article about some study they did and there were no more germs/bacteria/gross stuff on jeans that someone had worn for 6 months without washing than there were on ones that hadn't been washed in 2 weeks. or something along those lines.

found it:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/01/19/not-washing-jeans-for-15-months-ok-healthwise-at-least-study/

I'm wearing a pair of jeans now that I haven't washed in a year.

I just Febreeze them. I don't want them to fade, hah.

Some people say that you can put them in the freezer to get rid of the smell. I've tried that, I guess it works. Doesn't really work w/ my hockey gloves though, vomit.

BTW, if you have boot cut or light colored jeans, throw 'em away. Start over. Dark, slim fits are the best. Not skinny, but like the pics Allison posted.

Yea, hockey gloves are impossible to de-smell.

Some university up in Canada did a study with (I believe) the Senators, trying to switch out their gloves and wash them and do this and that and they still couldn't remove the smell. It's just the worst stench in the world.

I was sewing holes in my palms yesterday and my hands still stink today from holding the gloves and putting them on to get a better angle with the needle. I didn't even play in them and they stink so bad.

Wait, what's this thread about again?

Sometimes my jeans smell and I consider washing them, but I'm lazy so I don't.

Denim rules.

This! i'm wearing a pair of edwin ed77's that i've had on the go for about 14.5 months now, they look so good. Dunno what i'm gonna go for next but after the last pair if nudies i don't think i'll be going back. Got any recommendations? Got to be dry, heavy and dark!

So I picked up a nice dark flannel and cardigan style sweater today. About all we found in the few stores we went to. They feel pretty nice, so hopefully they look nice. I could not find any jeans I liked today, they were all too baggy or too tight. I need to lose a few pounds for sure.

So I picked up a nice dark flannel and cardigan style sweater today. About all we found in the few stores we went to. They feel pretty nice, so hopefully they look nice. I could not find any jeans I liked today, they were all too baggy or too tight. I need to lose a few pounds for sure.

if they feel nice and fit you well, they will definitely look good on you. the most important part in choosing new clothing is that YOU like how you look and how they fit you.

i might spring for some nudies my next paycheck. i'd like to try them on before dropping over $150 on one piece clothing though.

if they feel nice and fit you well, they will definitely look good on you. the most important part in choosing new clothing is that YOU like how you look and how they fit you.

i might spring for some nudies my next paycheck. i'd like to try them on before dropping over $150 on one piece clothing though.

Yeah. The hardest part of trying to dress nicer is that I still can't stand shopping. I just want to buy all my clothes online, but its tough.

the jeans in the freezer thing has come up a few times recently- before that id never heard about it.

but its odd, because the 511's that im wearing now have been through the wash countless times- usually when they stretch and sag, just to get the shape back- and they always come back perfect.

ive got it tough because i work at american eagle. this passed week i basically couldve gotten any pair of jeans for about $17.

but this goddamn company just has no freakin clue how to design a pair of slim-fit jeans. the length and taper towards the ankle are always rubbish.

however, their sim-fit khakis are the best. http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0128_3220_273&catId=cat90074

easily my favorite pair of pants already.

and today we got a shit ton of spring 2 stuff in, and we got a pair of those in a faded royal blue. already put them on hold.

ive got it tough because i work at american eagle. this passed week i basically couldve gotten any pair of jeans for about $17.

but this goddamn company just has no freakin clue how to design a pair of slim-fit jeans. the length and taper towards the ankle are always rubbish.

however, their sim-fit khakis are the best. http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?productId=0128_3220_273&catId=cat90074

and today we got a shit ton of spring 2 stuff in, and we got a pair of those in a faded royal blue. already put them on hold.

womens ae skinny jeans are the only ones i've found that fit me correctly and don't completely stretch out with one wear. i have a small waist, next to no ass, and hips, so i usually wind up with jeans that gap a lot in the waist, which sucks.

i just bought another pair of jeans identical to ones i already have because i love them so much.

it bugs the crap out of me that different washes fit differently, too. and then once you find something that fits you perfectly, it usually gets discontinued or changed.

sidenote: they don't have the wash that i like (midnight indigo) on the ae website, which i find to be weird. DONT TELL ME THEYVE DISCONTINUED THAT CUZ I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

womens ae skinny jeans are the only ones i've found that fit me correctly and don't completely stretch out with one wear. i have a small waist, next to no ass, and hips, so i usually wind up with jeans that gap a lot in the waist, which sucks.

i just bought another pair of jeans identical to ones i already have because i love them so much.

it bugs the crap out of me that different washes fit differently, too. and then once you find something that fits you perfectly, it usually gets discontinued or changed.

sidenote: they don't have the wash that i like (midnight indigo) on the ae website, which i find to be weird. DONT TELL ME THEYVE DISCONTINUED THAT CUZ I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

ill check my store for you. pm me monday or early tuesday as a reminder.