Threadz thread

$80 is a good deal for pants? Man, I must be poorer than I thought because I try to keep my clothes at under $30-40 for an item.

This. I was super excited to get some Arizona Jeans for $20 a few weeks ago. Too bad they feel apart already.

It sounds like a Ross

gabes is like a ross but cheaper/more erratic/you might find holes in the clothes. they have all sorts of overstock/irregular stuff from various places, including clothes, groceries, housewares, etc.

sometimes i'll find lots of stuff that's awesome and other times there won't be anything good for weeks.

What are your guys thought's on dyed hair? I've never liked my natural color, some weird mix of brown, red, and blonde that looks like a dirty strawberry blonde. I have dyed it medium brown before, and got some compliments, and am thinking of doing it again but maybe a bit of a darker brown. Any thoughts?

i'm literally there once or twice a week, so if there's any specific style/size/wash of levi's you're looking for let me know and i'll check for you! they usually price them at around $20 regardless of cut and get new stock every month or so.

(the 'you' meaning anyone on here)

now i'm just looking at lookbook to find something good. THANKS, THANKS A LOT. lulz.

every single dude on there just looks like a giant doucher. some are ok dressers, though.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

That's basically me. And the striped sweater outfit is pretty much what I've got going on right now.

I wish I knew the deal with gabes, but it seems to be unheard of up here in new England.

Mine pants size is 32X32, or if I can actually find it, 31X32 so I'm not any crazy size. I used to love Bullhead jeans from PacSun but they got weird and shitty so all I buy is Levi's now.

I'm not at all a fan of guys dying their hair. I'm not sure why, but it probably has to do with the late '90s style of frosting the tips of spiked up hair that was popular which made me despise it. I've never even put temporary dye in my hair.

go for it! but please, get it professionally done.

this.

i'm not a huge fan of dudes getting their hair dyed, though. i can't really say whether it's a good or bad idea for you, though, since i'm not sure what your hair currently looks like!

I'm surprised that of all the years I've been here I've never posted a picture in that thread. Maybe I'll man up and get one when I get off work.

This thread as made me want to improve my wardrobe. I'm going shopping with a friend of mine tomorrow, and she is going to help me pick out some good stuff.

this.

i'm not a huge fan of dudes getting their hair dyed, though. i can't really say whether it's a good or bad idea for you, though, since i'm not sure what your hair currently looks like!

I'm surprised that of all the years I've been here I've never posted a picture in that thread. Maybe I'll man up and get one when I get off work.

This thread as made me want to improve my wardrobe. I'm going shopping with a friend of mine tomorrow, and she is going to help me pick out some good stuff.

look good, feel good man.

Guest mellietronx

I choose to suffer through the winter by wearing leggings and dresses. Jeans are always too baggy or too tight when you are my size.

The guy is trying to dress nice. Band shirts arent really considered "nice" to the general public. Going to an interview in your old Motley Crue shirt probably wont get you the job. There is nothing wrong with wearing them, just not really good advice to someone who wants to dress better.

truth be told, i got a sales job at dell wearing a HIS HERO IS GONE t shirt and a open flannel with the sleeves cuffed up. Not to mention i was wearing dickies too. but i had nice dress shoes. Unfortunately, i didn't take the job because there was no bus route.. and it was a 9-5 m-f gig too. would have been so baller.

wear these:

[image]

but for all purposes, aren't jeans suppose to fit this way normally. rather than the "painted on" look or "half off your ass" look. which coincidentally are my 5o1's since i've lost almost 25 pounds.

any advice on stretching jeans?

i got a pair of 511s last year, and for about 2 months i wore them nearly every day. then one day they came out of the wash (wasnt even the first time hitting the dryer) and all of a sudden they were skin tight.

i still love the color and everything, but i really cant get over how tight they are.

any advice on stretching jeans?

i got a pair of 511s last year, and for about 2 months i wore them nearly every day. then one day they came out of the wash (wasnt even the first time hitting the dryer) and all of a sudden they were skin tight.

i still love the color and everything, but i really cant get over how tight they are.

don't wash your jeans unless you absolutely have to. each time you wear jeans you are molding them to fit your body uniquely. when you wash them, your shape is lost.

edit: so i guess what i'm saying is that if you want them to fit you perfectly, wear them hard and lovingly. this is probably the best thread on this website for a while.

Guest mellietronx
If you need to stretch out jeans, sleeping in them a night or two does wonders. I'm not sure why, it just does.

I've done that before. Yes, it does work haha