Brand New YFW Shop Radio Cast

Presumably you have emailed them prior to making this thread right?

I only ask b/c it seems to be the trend around here that a thread will be created bitching and moaning that a record has not been received, and yet the person has not contacted/emailed/called/whatever the label or store to resolve the matter before airing out their dissatisfaction.

its just aggravating because they wont answer the phone. I would just see if I could swap out YFW for something else.

I'd bet they were away for the holidays. Everytime I've dealt with them they have been nothing but awesome. Even offered to drop off a box of records on the way to their cottage once.

I will never order from SRC again unless It's an exclusive release that I can't get anywhere else. I have sent about 8 emails on some records I ordered in October for a Christmas present. All records were in stock. I finally got 3 of the 5 the day before Christmas after sending multiple emails back to back to be annoying and requesting either expedited shipping or a refund. They said that the 5 should come and I would have doubles of the 2. Still have not received the 2 others and that package they claim to have sent never came. I just need to get those 2 I paid for and I'm done with SRC again unless I am forced to with an exclusive. There are far too many other places to order records online that gave much better history with customer service and order fulfillment.

I know some have had only good experiences with them but to me it sounds like there are too many people that have had bad experiences to warrant them not being a place to order from until they resolve their issues.

Just my thoughts and experience. I wish I had a warning before ordering as I could have ordered all the records elsewhere and saved a lot of time and headache.

Sending email right after email got their attention. They tried to fix my problem but have not solved it all yet. I would send an email with no response. So then I took a new approach and sent the same email twice seconds after the first in a cluster to draw attention in their email box. That worked. Edmund request seemed to get them wanting to ship you records instead also. Being patient and friendly doesn't work with them. Annoyed and persistent was they only way I got responses I feel. If its been too long ask for refund and get the record somewhere else.

Sending email right after email got their attention. They tried to fix my problem but have not solved it all yet. I would send an email with no response. So then I took a new approach and sent the same email twice seconds after the first in a cluster to draw attention in their email box. That worked. Edmund request seemed to get them wanting to ship you records instead also. Being patient and friendly doesn't work with them. Annoyed and persistent was they only way I got responses I feel. If its been too long ask for refund and get the record somewhere else.

Yeah but with SRC, once you've given them money and then ask for a refund, it's theirs. They'll only issue in-store credit.

I know that if an order is awaiting fulfillment, it usually means that one item (they usually don't list which) is on back order and therefore holding the entire thing up. This happened to me when I order the Saves the Day - Daybreak black vinyl in September but the copy of Horrible Crowes was slowing it down.

Give them time to respond. When I had an issue it took a little while to get a response but they actually called and explained to me the situation.

We are currently out of stock and waiting on more copies. When this went up for pre order, we were promised (sometime in October) we could get the amount we needed (1,500 then an additional 200) with NO issues. We barely got the 1,500 pieces on time for release date and are STILL waiting on the additional 200. I was promised by the distro that we would eventually get them and keep getting told they will arrive sometime soon but I have no actual release date. They are in transit from the plant is all I know!

I apologize if no one has gotten back to you. I know we have not had a lot of phone support over the holidays, but if you emailed sometime over the last week or so, someone should have definitely gotten back to you.

Hope that clarifies the SRC/Brand New thing. I will try and get a more concrete ETA from the distro tomorrow and update the page to note when we should have more in stock.

And as always you can email me directly at [email protected]