Taking back Sunday tell all your friends repress..

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's my Straylight Run? :(

yea. I was thinking the same thing, they denied me twice already to license it. I spoke to john about it last year and said he would be in support if we were to license but otherwise if victory pressed it, he would not be thrilled obviously.

I just want this fucking record pressed already, one way or another. Ideally not a cheap press with shitty packaging

yea. I was thinking the same thing, they denied me twice already to license it. I spoke to john about it last year and said he would be in support if we were to license but otherwise if victory pressed it, he would not be thrilled obviously.

I just want this fucking record pressed already, one way or another. Ideally not a cheap press with shitty packaging

it's definitely being pressed. i called victory about it because it was in the holiday catalogue and they said it would be out around february

it's definitely being pressed. i called victory about it because it was in the holiday catalogue and they said it would be out around february

Is Victory Records pressing both the S/T and Prepare to be Wrong EP finally?

Is Victory Records pressing both the S/T and Prepare to be Wrong EP finally?

i don't think they're doing Prepare to be Wrong at this time :( would be awesome though.

Guest doublejvictory

Looking to release it around April 21st now. ;)

Looking to release it around April 21st now. ;)

SO FAR AWAY!!! :( thanks for the update though haha. also any idea about getting the Prepare to be Wrong EP pressed?