Park - It Wont Snow / No Signal Vinyl

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have picked the colors for It Wont Snow.... will announce when we do official announcement. I think you will be happy with them! Colors have not been finalized for No Signal if anyone has suggestions.

I think something along these lines would be pretty great, just a lighter purple to match the cover

[image]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[image]

We have picked the colors for It Wont Snow.... will announce when we do official announcement. I think you will be happy with them! Colors have not been finalized for No Signal if anyone has suggestions.

I think something along these lines would be pretty great, just a lighter purple to match the cover

[image]

[image]

That would look awesome! Looks like the p.tm-church mouth plum variant

[image]

[image]

That would be sick!

This is gonna be great!

totally.

also, A Nice Night For A Fist Fight should be added to It Wont Snow just to make it special.

the one from the IWS sessions of course, the random and scattered version sounds like crap.

Oh, there is another version? I must hear it?

1. Mega-stoked for both of these. They were undoubtedly one of my favorite bands of the early 00's.

2. I agree "Nice Night For A Fist Fight" should be included, but let's not forget what may be my favorite Park song ever, "Kill/Collapse". I'm pretty sure it was also a IWS b-side, and I believe the only copy that ever got mass distributed was a shity 128k mp3 files the band posted (can't remember exactly where or when).

3. I also would fully back pressing Over It - Timing Is Everything.

4. While we're talking Lobster, I can't believe nobody mentioned Staring Back yet! Their final album, On, was out-of-this-world good and criminally slept-on. It totally deserves to be pressed, if only maybe a 200 or 250 run. If any of you dig Park and Over It and haven't heard that album, you're doing yourself a grave disservice.

4. While we're talking Lobster, I can't believe nobody mentioned Staring Back yet! Their final album, On, was out-of-this-world good and criminally slept-on. It totally deserves to be pressed, if only maybe a 200 or 250 run. If any of you dig Park and Over It and haven't heard that album, you're doing yourself a grave disservice.

Agreed. All those Cameron Webb-produced albums are deserving of a press.

Not sure if I see the connection with Park since Staring Back had more of that west coast punk sound. But I do see it with Over It. On is probably one of my favorite punk albums to go back and listen to. It was extremely consistent throughout the album in terms of the quality of song writing. Probably wouldn't hurt that their guitar player went on to play in Yellowcard either. Heck, if YC were to even acknowledge that this album was being pressed on vinyl you'd probably see quite a few copies get sold in a flash.

So what I'm getting at is yes, this album should be pressed. I'd totally pick up a copy.

totally.

also, A Nice Night For A Fist Fight should be added to It Wont Snow just to make it special.

the one from the IWS sessions of course, the random and scattered version sounds like crap.

which one?

i have the IWS version, and mp3s of random and scattered, and scene 14 if you need them.

I think the version of Kill Collapse I have is from the pre-master CD version of the album that Ladd gave me. It sounds the roughest of all the tracks for sure, so maybe it's no better than the MySpace rip. I never got the retail CD so 1.) Never saw the videos I made for it and 2.) Have no idea what the final versions of the songs sound like. So this record will be a real treat!

which one?

i have the IWS version, and mp3s of random and scattered, and scene 14 if you need them.

I need the IWS version, since I have the EP and Scene 14 already (though don't remember it being on Scene 14)