Park - It Wont Snow / No Signal Vinyl

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got a nice phone call this afternoon and the Park records are done!!! Also the Opaque Yellow / Black didn't turn out as expected so we switched it to a clear YELLOW w/ black smoke. (NOTE EDIT sorry I put clear not clear yellow)

I am expecting these mid next week so expect them to start shipping March 30 - April 3!!!

We also got the Staring Back - On Reference Lacquers in today! We will be giving them a spin this weekend and hopefully approving.

So I got a nice phone call this afternoon and the Park records are done!!! Also the Opaque Yellow / Black didn't turn out as expected so we switched it to a clear YELLOW w/ black smoke. (NOTE EDIT sorry I put clear not clear yellow)

I am expecting these mid next week so expect them to start shipping March 30 - April 3!!!

We also got the Staring Back - On Reference Lacquers in today! We will be giving them a spin this weekend and hopefully approving.

How about a Yellowcard update?

You are correct. This is what it would have looked like if we didnt change to clear. However there will be 10-20 copies of this pressed in addition to the 250 clear yellow with black smoke.

Nice thing that it might ship next week :) BTW any news about the TOYPAJ release ? And what about Yellowcard ?

I guess I'll say it since most of this board is too busy with complaining about everything.

SRC sent me an e-mail.

In said e-mail was a notice that my Park records are shipping early.

SRC communicated with me and they're a month AHEAD of schedule on this release.

Fuck all the haters, I have yet to experience a legitimate issue with this shop.

I guess I'll say it since most of this board is too busy with complaining about everything.

SRC sent me an e-mail.

In said e-mail was a notice that my Park records are shipping early.

SRC communicated with me and they're a month AHEAD of schedule on this release.

Fuck all the haters, I have yet to experience a legitimate issue with this shop.

Glad they could get your order shipped out 1 month early, while my order from 3 weeks ago of supposedly in stock items sits unfulfilled.

I got my copies today, haven't had a chance to look or listen to them yet though, since they arrived as I was walking out the door for work. Will give them a listen when home.

I think the version of Kill Collapse I have is from the pre-master CD version of the album that Ladd gave me. It sounds the roughest of all the tracks for sure, so maybe it's no better than the MySpace rip. I never got the retail CD so 1.) Never saw the videos I made for it and 2.) Have no idea what the final versions of the songs sound like. So this record will be a real treat!

You should totally rip that unmastered version, and upload it for us!

Edit: After some weird googling, came across this page which has something called the "Blue Screen" demo on it, which appears to be the missing tape.

http://somethingscantbeignored.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/park-blue-screen-demo/

This is my music blog I started last year! Thanks for posting the link!! I've still got some old Park stuff to post. The old 7"s and some live shows.

Eric -- Any chance of scoring some of those old Park recordings from ya?