Glamour Kills Tour 12"! TWY/Transit/ALFW/IIOI/PBC

billya

From The Wonder Years -

"Pre-sales for the Glamour Kills Tour w/ Polar Bear Club, Transit, The Story So Far, A Loss For Words and Into It Over It will begin at 3 pm on January 17th at www.theglamourkillstour.com.

Fans will have the option to purchase a regular show ticket or a special bundle package which includes a ticket plus a limited tour 12”. The 12" is limited to 1,000 copies and is comprised of each band covering a song from another artist on the tour. We'll be covering Into It Over it and vice versa so be sure to check it out!"

I am stoked!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Track Listing:

The Wonder Years covering Into It Over It’s “Anchor”

Polar Bear Club covering Transit’s “Skipping Stone”

Transit covering Polar Bear Club’s “Resent and Resistance”

The Story So Far covering A Loss For Word’s “Wrightsville Beach”

A Loss For Words covering The Story So Far’s “Quicksand”

Into It Over It covering The Wonder Year’s “Don’t Let Me Cave In”

I thought I might hit the NYC date since I haven't seen most of these bands. Gramercy is putting tix on sale tomorrow though. So that makes me wonder if they'll have the LP option or if you need to wait until the 17th for that. Don't want it to sell out on me, I doubt it will by in NYC these things can be unpredictable.

probably going to this. i encourage other creepy old dudes to do the same so I don't look so out of place.

Ha ha. I always find the old dudes these days. When I was 18 I had a friend who was 25 and I nicknamed him "Old News" since he was into journalism. He talked a lot about feeling out of place and old at shows. Little did I know. Age is one thing that will always catch up with you.

probably going to this. i encourage other creepy old dudes to do the same so I don't look so out of place.

Ha ha. I always find the old dudes these days. When I was 18 I had a friend who was 25 and I nicknamed him "Old News" since he was into journalism. He talked a lot about feeling out of place and old at shows. Little did I know. Age is one thing that will always catch up with you.

And to think now a days 25 really isn't that old now that I'm on the doorway of 30...yikes. At least that's a year away. I'll be going to this tour for sure!

I guess wait until the 17th. Odd that Gramercy is going on sale tomorrow though.

Soupy just confirmed that the only way to get the vinyl is through theglamourkillstour.com on Tuesday, but some venues are selling tickets early without the vinyl option.

I appreciate this. Thanks. I'm too much of a nerd to pass up this option. Now let's hope that it doesn't come with a ridiculous price like the C&C tour.

Depending on ticket prices I'm hoping the ticket on its own is no more than $20. I'd think $30 for a bundle would be reasonable...hoping its right around there and no more than that.

Just to give you an idea, tickets for the show here in L.A. are $13 adv/$15 at the door, and it's a 300 capacity venue.

EDIT: I don't know if someone contacted the venue, but their on sale got pushed back to 1/24

Some people already have their tickets. I would imagine that GK would have some put aside for shows if they are doing this though. Or, I should hope so.

And to Adam R Fox, Soupy said the only way to get this is with the pre-order, not even at the shows. Sidenote - did you used to be in a band called The Fast Track Method?

Depending on ticket prices I'm hoping the ticket on its own is no more than $20. I'd think $30 for a bundle would be reasonable...hoping its right around there and no more than that.

Just to give you an idea, tickets for the show here in L.A. are $13 adv/$15 at the door, and it's a 300 capacity venue.

EDIT: I don't know if someone contacted the venue, but their on sale got pushed back to 1/24

Well that's pretty cool puts what I was saying into a pretty close price range it'll be interesting to see how much this goes for I'm still thinking its going to be in the $25-$30 for the ticket and record.