Glamour Kills Tour 12"! TWY/Transit/ALFW/IIOI/PBC

billya

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people already have their tickets. I would imagine that GK would have some put aside for shows if they are doing this though. Or, I should hope so.

And to Adam R Fox, Soupy said the only way to get this is with the pre-order, not even at the shows. Sidenote - did you used to be in a band called The Fast Track Method?

no but my friends were in that band

haha

and im planning on going to 2 dates on this tour 1st and last date so ill just do 2 preorders!

Some people already have their tickets. I would imagine that GK would have some put aside for shows if they are doing this though. Or, I should hope so.

And to Adam R Fox, Soupy said the only way to get this is with the pre-order, not even at the shows. Sidenote - did you used to be in a band called The Fast Track Method?

no but my friends were in that band

haha

and im planning on going to 2 dates on this tour 1st and last date so ill just do 2 preorders!

I played a show with them maybe like 5 years ago. I thought one of the guys names was Fox, and they were from Lehigh Valley if I recall correctly.

Not sure how much this will go for, but it will indeed be a sick keepsake to have.

So, since I live in Alaska, this obviously won't be coming anywhere near me. Will they be mailing these records to the ticket buyers or will you pick the record up at the show? I am probably gonna spend too much on this, regardless of how i get it. Fuck.

they mail the record to you

I feel like even though this is really awesome, there will be some online and on the board if you're lucky. Kidda like the Bayside/Saves The Day/IATA/Transit split.

Biggest difference with that split 7" is it was supposed to be available all throughout the tour, but it wasn't ready so it was put up after. This sounds like its going to be ready and shipped out before the tour.

Just saw this about the 12" on facebook. Must have. I hope they make a stop in Bakersfield. The last time they were here on the 'Manscout Jamboree' tour, it didn't sell that well, but it was a lot of fun.

That was a fun show. I drove from LA to go to this with my cousin who lives in bakersfield. Jerry's pizza was fun and so different from Chain Reaction in Anaheim. Very intimate crowd. Thinking about going back for MO, they're playing 03/02/2012. Maybe... just maybe.

Just saw this about the 12" on facebook. Must have. I hope they make a stop in Bakersfield. The last time they were here on the 'Manscout Jamboree' tour, it didn't sell that well, but it was a lot of fun.

That was a fun show. I drove from LA to go to this with my cousin who lives in bakersfield. Jerry's pizza was fun and so different from Chain Reaction in Anaheim. Very intimate crowd. Thinking about going back for MO, they're playing 03/02/2012. Maybe... just maybe.

Yeah, I'll be there. It's a great little place to go to shows. I wonder how many guys have hit their head on the ceiling while playing. The guy from The Ghost Inside hit his noggin pretty hard when I saw them there.