sethwoolley

Deja Entendu repress?

did you really have to start this fucking thread?

Someone within the brand new camp may have mentioned a box set to me in November

In before the threads pages are stuck together.

too late. also, +1

Someone within the brand new camp may have mentioned a box set to me in November

Ughhhhhh. Why? All their albums have been in print in the last year. Deja Entendu repress is the only thing that needs to happen. Plus you can't frame a box set and put it on your wall, it would be too heavy.

Ughhhhhh. Why? All their albums have been in print in the last year. Deja Entendu repress is the only thing that needs to happen. Plus you can't frame a box set and put it on your wall, it would be too heavy.

You're on a roll.

Don't know why but that's what I was told, also that only one person was slowing down its release (I don't need to say who).

I asked about déjà and the response was about the box set...so knows if that will mean both happen or not