Triple B Records Lifetime Subscription

http://triplebrecords.bigcartel.com/product/bbb-lifetime-subscription-series

you will receive every since BBB release on every color including test presses from now until the label stops releasing records (which won't happen anytime soon, we got a long way to go). starting off you will receive the following records listed below on all color versions available from us and a test press. Price includes shipping for all releases to anywhere in the world.

This price is extremely steep but it's the amount needed for me to move into a BBB office (first month, last month, plus security). Considering you could probably take just a couple of these tests and make a couple hundred bucks apiece, it might be worth it.

Stick Together- Surviving the Times 7"

DNA 7"

Rude Awakening 7"

Sweet Jesus 7"

Free Spirit 12"EP

Our Side 7"

Clear 7"

America's Hardcore Compilation 12" Volume 2

yeah it was a crazy idea but I figured it was worth a shot. if someone were to buy it there would be no issues with them getting their records. I'm too stupid to do a yearly subscription with a bunch of people but a lifetime subscription for one or two people would be easy for me to handle!

Especially with the test presses 2,000 isn't bad. The recent blunders by other labels doing similar things just makes this a turnoff.

yeah it was a crazy idea but I figured it was worth a shot. if someone were to buy it there would be no issues with them getting their records. I'm too stupid to do a yearly subscription with a bunch of people but a lifetime subscription for one or two people would be easy for me to handle!

Especially with the test presses 2,000 isn't bad. The recent blunders by other labels doing similar things just makes this a turnoff.

yeah that's understandable. that's why I would never do a wide spread subscription with a bunch of people. I would DEFINITELY mess up. This way I can literally just one or two peoples addresses to my address book and send them each release as they come in!

Crazy price but maybe there are some Rich VC members that could help hah.

Dont have to be rich to afford 2 grand. It's a long term investment, but I'm sure if you were active with it on ebay, you could make your money back entirely within a few years, then the rest is just gravy. I could sell-off part of my record collection and come up with the money pretty easily.

Crazy price but maybe there are some Rich VC members that could help hah.

Dont have to be rich to afford 2 grand. It's a long term investment, but I'm sure if you were active with it on ebay, you could make your money back entirely within a few years, then the rest is just gravy. I could sell-off part of my record collection and come up with the money pretty easily.

You're right, I was thinking more for the people that actually wanted to keep all the records but yeah, If you do that you can get all your money back.

just to clarify... I didn't post this because I thought it was crazy.

I would consider doing something like this for many lables. I would however, only ever enter into something like this if a guarantee were included from the get go. Ie: if the lable goes under after the customer gets only like three lp's then you get the difference refunded. Obviously, this should only stay in effect up to a certain point monetarily speaking but with no bungie net to speak of, regardless of how legit the lable is, this is a horrible idea to sink money into and for the example as to why this should not be invested in is SH.

I would consider doing something like this for many lables. I would however, only ever enter into something like this if a guarantee were included from the get go. Ie: if the lable goes under after the customer gets only like three lp's then you get the difference refunded. Obviously, this should only stay in effect up to a certain point monetarily speaking but with no bungie net to speak of, regardless of how legit the lable is, this is a horrible idea to sink money into and for the example as to why this should not be invested in is SH.

except Sam/BBB has never been anything close to sketchy like Virgil was over and over and over and over again...

I definitely see what you're saying here. one thing I can guarantee is that I will never go under. I am actually in zero debt to any pressing plant and always make sure to never empty the account on a release. with that being said if this deal was worked out with an individual and sudden circumstances arose with me not being able to do the label, they would get a large majority of their money back. Even if it came down to me selling my personal rare records to pay them back, they would be satisfied in the end!