The Darkness 2012 US Tour

Is anyone else totally pumped they're back?

Feb. 1: Toronto, Ont. (Phoenix)

Feb. 3: Boston, MA (Paradise)

Feb. 4: New York, NY (Irving Plaza)

Feb. 7: Philadelphia, PA (Trocadero)

Feb: 8: Washington, D.C. (9:30 CLUB)

Feb. 10: Detroit, MI (St. Andrew's Hall)

Feb. 11: Chicago, IL (Metro)

Feb. 12: Minneapolis,MN (First Avenue)

Feb. 15: Denver, CO (Summit)

Feb. 17: Las Vegas, NV (House of Blues)

Feb. 18: Phoenix, AZ (Celebrity Theatre)

Feb. 19: Los Angeles, CA (House of Blues)

Feb. 21: San Francisco, CA (Fillmore)

Shit, that's that night? Man, that's another nigth where there's two things going on.

(the other night being the 2nd of March, where the Twilight Sad is at the Empty Bottle, while the Queers, The Ataris and Far From Finished are at Reggie's. The main difference is that The Twilight Sad haven't been here since May of 2010, I'm pretty sure.)

Shit, that's that night? Man, that's another nigth where there's two things going on.

(the other night being the 2nd of March, where the Twilight Sad is at the Empty Bottle, while the Queers, The Ataris and Far From Finished are at Reggie's. The main difference is that The Twilight Sad haven't been here since May of 2010, I'm pretty sure.)

Yeah, balls. That sucks. I hate those. Somewhat related was the time I found out forgetters were coming through town like a week after I finalized plans to visit family in New Mexico. It wasn't terribly bad as I ended up seeing David Bazan (full band) with Wye Oak while in Albuquerque though.

(how you fuck up that badly with Roy Thomas Baker producing is beyond me)

eventhough i'm a fan of everything smashing pumpkins does, zeitgeist was probably their worst.

Point taken, but SP aren't a band that come across as heavily Queen influenced like the Darkness are. I don't know. I was just wildly disappointed with One Way Ticket...

But if anyone's got a copy of the 7" for Growing On Me, PM me!!!!

eventhough i'm a fan of everything smashing pumpkins does, zeitgeist was probably their worst.

Point taken, but SP aren't a band that come across as heavily Queen influenced like the Darkness are. I don't know. I was just wildly disappointed with One Way Ticket...

But if anyone's got a copy of the 7" for Growing On Me, PM me!!!!

One Way Ticket... is pretty solid. At first I wasnt a huge fan of it, but it deffiantly grew on me (pun intended). There is some quality songs on there. English Country Garden, Dinner Lady Arms, Bald, etc. It is no Permission to Land, but it is still a great album.

One Way Ticket... is pretty solid. At first I wasnt a huge fan of it, but it deffiantly grew on me (pun intended). There is some quality songs on there. English Country Garden, Dinner Lady Arms, Bald, etc. It is no Permission to Land, but it is still a great album.

Agreed. "Knockers" is pretty fun too.