THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

This. Convenient timing.

Well, I mean, it's Tuesday, there's a lot of new releases up in their store.

Well what I mean is with 800 units in the webstore by raising the price back to $5 they conveniently in about 30 mins made around an extra $4k that they wouldnt have made otherwise. There have been new releases up all day with free shipping. $4.99 flat rate isn't bad at all, just convenient timing.

This thing is WAY sold out. Lots of people will be getting an email saying you purchased something that was out of stock.

The only way more of these will actually be sold is if credit cards start getting declined.

Man they must love you over there, every repress sells out basically same day...

Fucking conspiracy theories, holy shit some people are weird.

No one was waiting for the shipping deal to expire before these went up. I came in today, realized something went wrong with these not being up for sale yet. Got right on it and got these up for sale as soon as I possibly could. Some of you people literally will bitch over every littel goddamn thing. Seriously considerning not giving out dates for future HT exclusives to go up for sale. It would really stop a lot of bitching around here.

No one was waiting for the shipping deal to expire before these went up. I came in today, realized something went wrong with these not being up for sale yet. Got right on it and got these up for sale as soon as I possibly could. Some of you people literally will bitch over every littel goddamn thing. Seriously considerning not giving out dates for future HT exclusives to go up for sale. It would really stop a lot of bitching around here.

Ten people are about to bitch about this.

as stated in other threads

you rule

there will always be that person/people who bitch about everything. In this thread it seemed to be the people with low posting number and bad karma (says something right haha) either way you rule my man!

Ten people are about to bitch about this.

haha I can guarantee it

Ignore the bitching, WE LOVE YOU TRAVIS.

People will never stop the complaining. The impatience will never subside.

you more than did your part man i think that would save you a ton of headache.

Guys--They re-pressed freaking AitA and Vheissu. Even if they did change their free shipping offer for the re-press---shipping costs somebody money. They either eat the $4K in shipping or they don't. It wouldn't be rude, selfish, or wrong for a company to do that.

AND the guy who has been instrumental in making this stuff happen and in giving you information about it just said that wasn't what happened. Take a nap.

Especially glad they waited just long enough for the "Free shipping with every order" from this morning to expire before they went live with this

This. Convenient timing.

Do you REALLY think a nationwide chain of stores is going to try and shake their customers, who spend a LOT of money with them, out of like $3 extra bucks? They made 1000 copies of these.... do the math. It's not even worth their effort financially to conspire against a few hundred people ordering records, not to mention the backlash that would come from every angle if this was ever proven true...

TLDR: everyone saying this is a moron.