THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

is there a way to check your order status if you dont have a hot topic log in and paid through paypal?

Just create an account using the same email you placed the order with and all of your orders under that email will show up. That's what I did.

thanks. totally worked, but when i click on the order im getting that "Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later." prompt. oh well.

is there a way to check your order status if you dont have a hot topic log in and paid through paypal?

Just create an account using the same email you placed the order with and all of your orders under that email will show up. That's what I did.

thanks for that tip! it has all of my orders since 2010 and there is my tracking number for this. now i'm low-stress

My order # is W8351070 I just saw them go up when I got home from class. Hopefully I will get them as I paid for them if not maybe next time when they go online I can grab one. Hard to believe a company can cancel an order if the site is displaying an option for purchase.

I think the problem is you are 1070 and there were less than 1000 available. Yeah it really sucks that these STILL show available online after being sold out for 2 hours. I imagine HT is still receiving plenty of orders for this

My order # is W8351070 I just saw them go up when I got home from class. Hopefully I will get them as I paid for them if not maybe next time when they go online I can grab one. Hard to believe a company can cancel an order if the site is displaying an option for purchase.

I think the problem is you are 1070 and there were less than 1000 available. Yeah it really sucks that these STILL show available online after being sold out for 2 hours. I imagine HT is still receiving plenty of orders for this

I'm sure the last 4 numbers don't include strictly Thrice record sales. The website sells more than one vinyl at a time. It would just be an order number generated of all the people buying at that time. Unless someone knew for a fact that it did start at W8350000 instead of a higher number.

Anyone who paid as a guest and used paypal...on your paypal does it say "pending" under the payment status? Mine does and i dont really know why.

Most of the time a payment payed with paypal usually has to pend. Unless there is money in the paypal account. If the paypal is linked to the checking account it usually pends.

Anyone who paid as a guest and used paypal...on your paypal does it say "pending" under the payment status? Mine does and i dont really know why.

Most of the time a payment payed with paypal usually has to pend. Unless there is money in the paypal account. If the paypal is linked to the checking account it usually pends.

Thanks. Mine is linked to my checking. Thats kinda what I thought but wasnt for sure. Plus when I log on the HT site and try to look at my order it has that error message. Frustrating haha