PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

Still havent received mine yet, how long does it take to get to Cali? Been wanting to spin this one since i ordered it.

When did you order? I sent out a big batch on Monday, so it's probably i that batch. If it doesn't come within the next few days shoot me an email.

Got an email on the 3rd stating it was shipped. I'm just being impatient and it will most likely show up tomorrow.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you order? I sent out a big batch on Monday, so it's probably i that batch. If it doesn't come within the next few days shoot me an email.

Got an email on the 3rd stating it was shipped. I'm just being impatient and it will most likely show up tomorrow.

Oh cool. Should definitely come today then

artwork for hailey was nice to see in person. mikes great with this.

cant wait for the next release

The wheels are in motion for the next release.

ALSO: John's doing a solo set online for The Hidden Static Series on gigbeat.fm. Tomorrow at 6 PM Eastern if anyone is interested. There WILL be tunes, and there MAY be news....

Wild. This is a bummer. Makes me wish I had kept track of who I sent them to instead of just randomly giving them out, so I could stop this from happening again. Try to give some fans some cool stuff and people that advantage.

Also - I really doubt (and hope) anybody would be willing to shell out $80/100 for this. But, if anyone is actually thinking of paying that much... don't do it, and email me. I have one test left and will work out something MUCH more reasonable.

It's Warwick SOMETHING. I thought it was NJ, but it might've been RI. SOrry if someone got blacklisted and didn't deserve it, but hey, it can be worked out if there was a mistake.

Nah, I saw the change. Got the RI culprit. Hope it's not someone on these boards, although odds are it is...

Wild. This is a bummer. Makes me wish I had kept track of who I sent them to instead of just randomly giving them out, so I could stop this from happening again. Try to give some fans some cool stuff and people that advantage.

Also - I really doubt (and hope) anybody would be willing to shell out $80/100 for this. But, if anyone is actually thinking of paying that much... don't do it, and email me. I have one test left and will work out something MUCH more reasonable.

That is sad. I can honestly say it is not the TP I got, that one is going no where!

As for releasing "Heights" on vinyl you should do a 2xLP with the reg version and acoustic version. John did email a download of the acoustic to those that ordered from original Heights vinyl release and I must say acoustically those song are worth pressing as well. I think John really tried to make good out of a horrible situation with that label.

bump. I've got my next release lined up. Awesome record, I'm stoked, you guys will hopefully be stoked. I'll just throw a hint your way.... the band's a friend of John Nolan, has toured with him, and wrote a very influential and popular record that has semi-recently been pressed for the first time on vinyl. Any guesses?

bump. I've got my next release lined up. Awesome record, I'm stoked, you guys will hopefully be stoked. I'll just throw a hint your way.... the band's a friend of John Nolan, has toured with him, and wrote a very influential and populae record that has semi-recently been pressed for the first time on vinyl. Any guesses?

No idea, please tell?