PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neat. ordered.

saw him on a solo tour a couple of years back right before Height came out, just had a single T-Shirt as merch and was touring with his wife....there was like 15-20 people tops at the show, i felt horrible for the guy

that reminds me of the time i saw kevin devine, was playing at a 2k+ venue and there was like 30 people there, got to chill with him after the show, picked up a second brothers blood there because i didnt like much of the merch.

There are 4 "bizarro" test presses that will be given out, and 5 of the proper tests. So the odds are okay at least...

Have you sold more than nine copies today? Because, if not, then I REALLY like my odds.

Yes, I've moved more than nine. The extra goodies will be thrown into random orders placed before Monday morning. Gonna pack each record then slap the addresses on them, so it will be completely random. But the chances of getting SOMETHING (either a press or something signed by John) are VERY high.

Related to this record, I want to ask you guys what you think about hand numbering. Did that aspect of this release sway you to buy? Or does it not really make a difference?

Made a poll to see for my future releases.

I like the personal touch of hand numbering, but it's not gonna make or break my decision to buy a record.

And you should probably give preference to those that purchased all your releases (cough cough, me, cough cough).

If you ordered both, I can't guarantee a press (that wouldn't be fair) but I do guarantee you'll get some of the best pieces of memorabilia. And a lower numbered record.

Have you sold more than nine copies today? Because, if not, then I REALLY like my odds.

Yes, I've moved more than nine. The extra goodies will be thrown into random orders placed before Monday morning. Gonna pack each record then slap the addresses on them, so it will be completely random. But the chances of getting SOMETHING (either a press or something signed by John) are VERY high.

What about Hailey tests?

I just set up a BUNDLE package, get both records for $15 total. Anyone that ordered both records before right now will get a partial refund of 4 bucks or so.

There are a few Hailey tests that will go out with the bundles/Hailey orders as well.

PS - Expect some Collective Confusion Records stickers in each order as well.